Taelice: Hate Sex

TAEHYUNG POV

"Fuck you, Lisa," I spat at her.

"Fuck you, Taehyung," she spat back. 

I wanted to miscue her in the face, but our friends were holding us back.

"Guys, stop it," Jennie and Jungkook were holding me back.

"Well, that brat poured water all over me," I said.

"Because you spray painted my dress," Lisa spat back.

"OKAY, ENOUGH YOU TWO!!!" Jin yelled out.

"This is not what I had imagined when we were going to hang out," Jisoo said.

"Yeah, what is with you two fighting all the time whenever you guys see each other," Suga asked.

"She's annoying." "He's annoying," Lisa and I said at the same time.

Finally, our friends let go of their grip on us, and I was finally able to move my body around. 

"You guys need to settle this," Jin suggested.

"Oh please, I would never settle anything with her," I pointed at Lisa.

She smacked my hand away. I wanted to fight back, but Jungkook held me once again before I could raise my fist.

"Yeah, you guys need to figure something out," Jennie said.

"Jennie, are you serious, him," Lisa complained.

"Listen, if you guys keep fighting, we can't invite you to our house anymore," Jin said.

"Figure something out today," Jennie said.

"But how," I asked.

"Here, there are a couple of spare rooms around the house that you guys could talk to each other," Jin said.

I was not too fond of the idea of it but had no other choice. Lisa and walked around the house to find a room where we could talk to each other. Something where if we were screaming at each other, which was most likely. Our friends won't hear us. Anyway, after searching around the house, we finally found a bedroom on the top floor, and Lisa and I entered it and sat on the bed. For the first few minutes, we didn't even talk. We just started at each other eyes. Wow, I never realized how good she looked. Wait, Taehyung, stop thinking about her.

LISA POV

I thought that we were going to talk. But instead, we just stared at each other for a while. Looking into his eyes were..................amazing. Like some love, I was feeding off him. He looked so damn good~. What the fuck Lisa, why do you think that he's the enemy.

"What the fuck are you staring at," Taehyung harsh tone.

"I'm staring at an idiot," I replied. 

"You know, I thought we were supposed to settle things," Taehyung complained.

"Well, obviously, this isn't working," I said.