Page 31

A few months had passed. Some of the members had gone to different states and countries, Clint Barton had been murdering people all over the world. Nobody could catch him, they would arrive, but Clint had already left. It was around 11 am, Bucky and Rosie had been up for a while now, they didn't have anything planned either. Buck has just finished eating a plum, Rosie would often pick up plums when she was out, strawberries too. Rosie loved strawberries. Buck played a record, the song that was playing was called 'What A Wonderful World' by Luis Armstrong, it was quite a nice song. Rosie heard this before, she loved this song, so did Bucky. 

"Rosie?" Asked Bucky, he held his hand out, Rosie got up and took his hand. He placed both hands on her waist and she wrapped her hands around the nape of his neck. They followed each others steps and danced slowly to the music. 

"I love you, Rose" Said Bucky 

"I love you, too" She said 

"Like, a lot." Said Bucky 

"It's nice to know we're on the same page" Said Rosie, she gave him a soft smile and he kissed her 

"When was the last time you went out shooting?" Asked Rosie 

"2 weeks ago, i think" Said Bucky 

"Ha, you think. How about this; you go out shooting tomorrow and I'll come with you" Said Rosie 

"Is that a date?" Asked Bucky 

"Sure" Said Rosie, she smiled again 

"Well then, it's a date" Said Bucky 

"You bet" Said Rosie, she kissed him again and the song ended. The record stopped but Rosie and Bucky were still kissing, he moved his hand onto her cheek, the other still on her waist. The kisses were deeper, and longer. Rosie took a few steps back, Bucky followed her, they fell onto the couch. 

"You're such a tease, Rosie" Said Bucky 

" I know, Shut up" She said, they kept kissing, soon they were unclothed, Rosies nails clinked on Buckys metal arm each time it touched. Soon again, she was a moaning mess, she tried to hold them in, but it didn't work. His blue eyes twinkled each time Rosie saw them, it was a bit bright outside after all. Bucky was working around Rosies jaw and neck, kissing and 'lovebiting' (as Bucky called it) Rosie. Obviously they fell off the couch at some point, they didn't mind, it was just falling a few feet, not falling off a building. They kept going, Rosie couldn't hold onto anything either, the floor was flat and sleek. Bucky had lent Rosie his hand instead, his scent was strong. He smelt of gunpowder and cologne, his cologne wasn't strong like most cologne. He didn't wear it often either, but he did wear it quite a bit in the 40's.