chapter seven.

❞Trip down fucked up experiences lane

❞Trip down fucked up experiences lane.❞

*

THIS JUNGLE OF THOUGHTS is getting harder to navigate with each passing second. It's morning now, I spent every hour till patrol time with Dick, and then once we came back from patrol, though I was really sad about it, I turned down his offer for a continued hangout. 

My thoughts are already confusing enough, too many secrets, too many worries, and too much anxiety. I don't need to add my best friend into the mix, but sadly it's already done and there is no process to remove Dick from my thoughts. 

Dick has always been attractive, I've noticed it. Every time three things make Dick into this perfect guy, into a guy I should want to kiss, but then appears one single reason, the same reason each time, that ruins it all. Jason Todd, he's the brother of Jason Todd my long-time crush.

After five years of not seeing Jason, I still feel something for Jason. Something that makes me feel impatient and annoyed but at the same time something that makes me feel giddy, happy and all lovesick. 

But the only thing different now is this moment I had with Dick last night. 

Moment in which I found three reasons to make me want to kiss Dick, but I didn't find the fourth reason that ruined it all. 

It was perfect. 

And that's what scared me.

Dick is the one who's been the closest to me for the last 7 ish years. He's the one who I go to when I need something, he's the one who I think of first when I want comfort. Dick Grayson has become my comfort place. 

So why didn't I feel like this before?

I don't fucking know. 

The bottom line is, is that I feel something for Dick. I am great at recognizing my feelings for someone who doesn't know how to deal with her feelings. 

Dick Grayson makes my heart run a mile a minute and I enjoy that. 

There's just one thing that puts a damper on this amazing realization, actually two.

One, is Barbara Gordon. Dick and she are fuck buddies, what if they are starting to have feelings for each other?

Two, Jason Todd. I still feel something for Jason, maybe with the same intensity as how I feel for Dick.

"We have a new player on the scene," Bruce says, breaking me out of my mind, "She's been there for some time but she's made herself visible in the last two months."