scars and birthmarks

Upon waking up with his arms around a Demon, Dipper found himself less bashful. He allowed himself to look over the king, his eyes were closed but Dipper knew better then to think he was actually sleeping. Almost as if he could read the researchers mind, Bill's eyes open.
"Morning Pinetree."
"Hello your majesty."
"So formal, you can just call me the love of your life"
Dipper rolls his eyes, "Far from that."
Bill frowns, but he doesn't say anything. He sees Dipper thinking.
"What is it Pinetree?"
"Do you even need sleep?"
Bill laughs, "Nope. Demon perk."
"Then why do you?"
"It's fun. I like dreaming. I can watch you sleep. Sometimes it makes me feel better after a long day"
"You watch me sleep?"
Bill grins, "You're very cute when you sleep. You call out for people sometimes. I'm sure they're people you haven't told me about on purpose. When you first arrived you tried so hard to hide those people. You're a terrible lier."
Dipper pulls away from Bill's arms, sitting up. I runs his hands through his hair, pulling it over his face.
"Just being here is a danger. I can't put my family at risk." Dipper looks down at the sheets.
"Family? There are more of you?"
"More of me? What does that mean?"
Fire was starting to flare from both parties.
"Pines family. Your lot is dangerous. Especially to me."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Jeeze, let's just drop it. We were fine before, better then fine..." Bill reaches out, trying to get him back to laying with him.
"No, things aren't fine. What's wrong with me having a family? What's wrong with me being a Pines? And what the hell do you mean by 'my lot'?" He stands,"Actually, you know what. Forget it. I've been here three days and somehow forgot." He starts walking away.
"Forgot what?"
"I'm here against my will. That you're a mass murder and I have a family waiting for me." Dipper goes to the door, ready to just spend the day alone in his assigned room.
A fit of frustration grows over Bill, his dangerous gold aura starting to show, "Stop Pinetree. Don't forget, we made a deal. You're mine for the day."
Resist as he might, Dipper finds himself frozen. For the first time in three days the rational fear of this Demon King starts drowning him.
"Come back." Cypher commands, the poor human having no choice but to obay.
"You're mine a day, so we're not going to fight. And you're not going to be afraid. You're going to forget this all. You'll lay down and when you wake up, it'll be like the day has just began. You can remember all tomorrow. But today, you're mine."
No choice was given, a deal had been made. Dipper was forced to come back, laying down, closing his eyes...
Upon waking up with his arms around a Demon, Dipper found himself less bashful. He allowed himself to look over the king, his eyes were closed but Dipper knew better then to think he was actually sleeping. Almost as if he could read the researchers mind, Bill's eyes open.
"Morning Pinetree."
"Hello your majesty."
"So formal, you can just call me the love of your life"
Dipper rolls his eyes, "Far from that."
Bill frowns, but he doesn't say anything. He sees Dipper thinking.
"What is it Pinetree?"
"Do you even need sleep?"
Bill laughs, "Nope. Demon perk."
"Then why do you?"
"It's fun. I like dreaming. I can watch you sleep. Sometimes it makes me feel better after a long day"
"You watch me sleep?"
Bill grins, "You're too cute to not."
Dipper rolls his eyes once again, messing his his hair and pulling it into the place he liked.
"Why do you do that?" Bill asks, letting one of his a hands stop Dipper's.
"Do what?"
"When you're nervous, you push your hair down to the right. Why?" he asks, smiling softly at the odd behaviour.
"No- no reason. Why would there be a reason? It's just a random little thing, like for you laugh when you feel you're out of control or how everyone here avoids me or how-"
Bill brushes Dipper's hair out the way, "What the..."
Dipper quickly covers his forehead with his hands. "It's a birthmark. It's... Weird."
Gently as he could, Bill pushes Dipper's hands away.
The mark was in the perfect shape of the Dipper star constellation. "I guess I understand your nickname now..."
Dipper grumbles, hiding his face in the pillows. "It's weird and makes me a freak."
Bill thinks for a minute before removing his shirt and sitting with his back to Dipper, "If you want freaky take a look" he says.
Dipper looks up, covering the entire of Bill's back was a triangle with an eye. It was a burn scar by the looks of it.
"What happened?" Dipper reached out, carefully tracing over the lines with his finger.
"A king can rise from nothing, but I rose from the hell and fire of my mother. She's a demon, like me, and lives up to all the hellish ideas of demons. Once, I snuck out to play in the human village not far from out den. I look human enough, and I just wanted friends, when she found out, she burned the place to the ground. She killed everyone she could get her claws on. After, she burned that village's crest into my skin as a reminder to stay away from humans. "
Dipper wrapped his arms around Bill from behind,"She sounds like a bitch." He mutters.
Bill laughs, "You're right Pinetree, she is. And, it seems her warning didn't stay as long as her scar become now I've got myself a human boyfriend." He laughs
Dipper freezes up, Bill could sense the change. Even the rain outside, which had been pouring steady all morning, seemed to quiet down.
Bill turns around, "I mean, I think that's what you are. Right? I mean, we've kissed, you sleep in my bed..."
Dipper doesn't say anything.
"Pinetree, sorry, I shouldn't of said that. If it's too soon, I understand. Who needs labels, right?" Bill felt panic setting in.
"I've known you three days, relationships take time. But," Dipper looks up at Bill a light blush over his face, "I didn't hate the sound of it. Just, not today, or tomorrow but maybe..."
Bill pulls Dipper in for a hug, "I won't rush you. We have all the time in the world if you so desire."