meeting of high court

It was incredibly difficult not to feel overwhelmingly awkward being forced to sit on the King's lap as his two brothers and all their high court members discuss politics in between glances and stares. Dipper let pleading eyes land on all of the staff and guards who walked by, to no avail. Only one mustered an apologetic look in return and Dipper reminded himself to strike their name from his red list¹- which at this point was just a castle residence and employment record.
Bill kept his arms around his prize for the entire meeting and still managed to stay serious. He actually found having Pinetree made he calmer and easier to focus. Could this man get any more perfect?

That day's meeting comes to a close and tired demons and rich men start to find their sleeping quarters. Bill sees people out of the hall, leaving Dipper sleeping at the table. Outside the birds were starting to call good morning to each other in the way crows do. The other two thirds of the triplets sat watching the odd man sleep.
Killer was sat cross legged on the table only a few feet from where Dipper's head lay.
"He's familiar, right?" he whispers to his blue counter part.
William nods, reaching out and stroking hair from Dipper's face to see it more clearly.
"What's that?" William sees lines on Dipper's forehead.
"What are you doing?" Bill hissed quietly, slapping William's hand away.
"What's wrong with him?" Kill asked bluntly.
"He couldn't be more perfect. Shut the fuck up." Bill grumbles, fixing Dipper's hair to hide the birthmark.
"Is he sick?" William asks, he never spent much time with humans when they weren't able to be of use to him so he had no idea what sickness looked like.
"No." Bill snaps as he tries to think how he's going to get the sleeping researcher up to their room without disturbing him.
"Is he diffective?" Killer asks, he'd fought many humans covered in scars, maybe that was what they saw.
"Shut up." Bill's voice rose and Dipper stirs, slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
When he looks up he first sees killer, gleaming at him at on the table.
"Hello..." Dipper said, his voice was deep and groggy and took the two  others back.
"I'm sorry, did my brother wake you? You were awfully adorable looking. So helpless." Killer grins, his sharp teeth on full display.
Dipper's face suddenly hardens as he remembers what had happened yesterday morning.
He stands, "You vile, evil, manipulative shit. How fucking dare you!" he shouts.
Bill raises his hands in defence, stepping back, "Can we talk about this elsewhere?" his eyes glance to his brothers who seemed too interested.
"No! You fucking took control of me, wiped my memory and acted like nothing happened! Everything that happened yesterday was against my will."
"Everything?" will asks, he felt very uncomfortable if the subject of his affection was unwilling.
Dipper's expression softened as he turned to William, which was possibly more scary then when he was yelling, "No, you're fine. Don't worry."
"Look Dipper, I just didn't want our date day to be ruined."
"Maybe you ruined it when you kidnapped me!"
"Hey! I didn't kidnap you, that guy did!"
"You won't let me leave!"
"That's because your lot is dangerous unchecked!"
"You still won't explain what that means! I want to go home!" Dipper screams, his voice breaking on the last word.
Bill pulls Dipper in, dispite the struggling, and hold him, "I'm sorry Pinetree... You're not going anywhere."
Dipper keeps fighting, "Let me go you bastard!"
"Brother, let the human go..." Will says quietly.
"He should just learn to submit. He knows he can't leave." Bill's voice was low and dangerous, Dipper stops. After a few moments Bill lets go.
"I'm not that bad, Pinetree. You'll learn."
A clash of thunder outside makes Dipper jump.
"Go to bed, I'll just show my brothers to their rooms." Dipper moves away, eyes trained to the floor but radiating spite.
Killer laughs, "Even I know that's gonna come back to kick your arse. What's to special about him anyway?"
"He's related to him. And there are more."
"The one that took your power?"
"The bastard himself. Ford Pines."

Dipper slammed open the door to the King's room and gathered the few things of his that had gathered there and stormed out. A guard followed a few steps behind.
"Um... I'm sorry... I have to be with you if you leave the room... King's orders..."
"It's fine. I'm going to my room, the one he put me in on the first night."
The room still held his belongs and clothes. It was refreshing to be out of the royal room.
Dipper lay in bed as the storm raged outside and tried his best not to cry. Each clash of thunder made he jolt and want to cry more.
Bill came in at some point, he said words that Dipper blanked out and then the Demon kissed his cheek and left.
That'll be the last time that piece of shit touches him without his consent again. He'd make sure of it.

I use some weird out of date terms/ World made up I realise so definitions:
(comment any others)
¹Red list- a list of name one wishes to kill or revenge a list