Their day

Grey rain cloud hung heavy over the castle, not giving any indication of leaving. It was odd to have this much rain after a storm had just past, but weather doesn't listen to what is odd or not; it does as it pleases under the control of no one. Not including the divine stars.Plans to spend the day touring the town where cancelled and replaced with promises of warm fires and books. A much preferred exchange in Dipper's opinion, although he was a little excited to leave the castle... Bill returned to to room after laying out clear instructions to the staff which could be summed up to "disturb us and die". Dipper was writing very carefully by the large fire, negating the multiple seats to sit as close to the light he could without being burned. The large window had been left dark just incase a storm erupted again, but this left the room very dark, almost empty darkness to the human who didn't have the visual powers his Demon love had. Dipper almost believed Bill had forgotten, to some extent, about his human limitations. "Hey Pinetree, what you writing?" Bill wanted to take interest in that which his Pinetree was interested in. "Nothing important" Dipper closes the book, placing the pen behind his ear. The pen kept the hair from covering Dipper's birthmark properly which made Bill smile, he pulls off his his shirt so that his own mark was visible.Cypher smirks as he watches his researcher's eyes explore his body."Enjoying the view, Pinetree?" he teases, only to flush as Dipper give a very solemn "Yes." his eyes resting on his chest. Bill frowns, cheeks red, "How can you be so..." He groans, sitting by Dipper."I'm just matching your energy." Dipper laughs, amazed by how easily the King is flustered."No one's done that before. They're always submissive, blushes and squeaks at my lustful mercy" Bill complains.Dipper laughs, "You're so dramatic. But, this is just who I am I guess..." He suddenly sounded self conscious and unsure. "And you're perfect like that" Bill smiles, everything about Pinetree was perfect to him."Are you sure?" Dipper looks away into the fire, "I... Never mind" he turns back smiling at the dream Demon who returns a worried look but says nothing.They sit for a while, enjoying the fire and company. Even with the rain, all seemed peaceful and calm. A happy little domestic morning for the demon king and a human.But all could not last. It never did. Knocking disturbed the two. Bill cursed, Dipper was only just starting to relax into his arms.Bill threw open the door with enough rage is nearly came off it's hinges, "What part of leave us alone don't you dim-witted demons not understand?" he snaps. The moment was ruined for him and Dipper so someone had to die. The servant shook beneath Bill's rage, "the council, sir, they've arrived a week earlier... They request your presence, my king, right was" they whimper.Dipper was suddenly by the King's side, an arm around Bill's waist, "Be nice Bill. They're doing their job..." He offered the lower Demon a sympathetic smile which was returned with confusion but appreciation by the servant. Bill calmed down his outrage, Dipper's touch bringing some wave of clarity to Bill. The man had truly enchanted ever cell of him... "Let them know I'm coming and get someone up here to watch Dipper." He commands the servant, then turning to the mentioned. "I beg of you to stay out of their way. Just, stay in here and don't go anywhere. I'll try to get them gone as soon as i can but that could be a while...days even"Dipper smiled, "The only way I'm doing that is if you actually beg." He laughs, a playful smile on his face."What?" Bill wasn't even sure he'd heard correctly. "Knees." Dipper was the one in command now, pushing the king to his knees, "Beg.""You can't be serious, I'm the King I don't beg-" Dipper's hand reached for the door, which had been closed."No, wait! Fuck... Please, my love, stay in here until the council are gone. I beg." Bill held Dipper's hands, a pleading look in his eyes.Dipper laughed, "Okay fine, only because you asked nicely." He placed a kiss on Bill's cheek and sent back to the couch so Bill could go and do as he needed.There goes his day alone... But this had taught him something. This man was very, very hot when he wanted to be... A final glacé to Pinetree and Bill left, the rage returning to every cell of his body. The doors to the throne room were thrown open, Bill's furious face locking with the council. "You're early. What in the star's names are you doing here, brothers?"