The workout ;)

She loved to have the gym to herself. The loud echo of the punching bag brought music to her ears with each and every strike. She emitted low grunts between each combo. Almost every strike hitting its target perfectly, just as deadly as the last.
"Fuck me" Kyoka said through heavy breaths and she crouched down and sat against a rolled up wrestling mat. Glistening sweat stuck her hair stuck to her forehead. "Maybe I should go back to my old style", she thought annoyed that her hair started getting in the way of her eyes. Four years had passed since she got rid of her quote on quote bowl cut, the girls hair now reaching her shoulders (even though 99% of the time she missed how easy her old hair was to manage).
Still panting, she looked up to the ceiling and tied her hair into a small ponytail so it wouldn't get in the way of her latter workouts. After she threw on her AirPods and clicked play she got on her back, knees up and hands clasped behind her head. This was the worst part about her regiment and she NEEDED music. "Every mma fighter needs a strong badass core!".
She rolled her eyes remembering him say that. Sure all fighters need to have a strong lower body and core to be able to defend takedowns and strike but I think fit girls just turned him on. Half was through her sit ups she was greeted on the way up.
"Hey babe!" Izuku said as he saw her eyes widen in shock. She instantly fell backwards and propped herself up on her elbows. "Don't scare me like that!" Jiro said with an aggravated look. "Why are you even here, it's 4 in the morning" she said as izuku didn't expect that response from his girlfriend
"Uhh..... you don't own this gym!" he said sheepishly. That's what she loved about him. They've been dating for 8 months now and he still gets nervous around her. Forgetting all about being tired, her stale face turned into a small grin. "I guess not, but can't you see how hard I was working all by myself" the purple haired girl said and she flexed her sweat glistened abdominals.
"No kidding" he said completely entranced by the sight before him.
She loved seeing him flustered. "Don't you want me work out this too?" She cooed as she flipped onto her stomach giving himself full view of her tight ass. It wasn't enormous but it was a nice size and muscular whilst still maintaining a soft texture. "We're in a public place!" Izuku choked out, face beet red.
"We're the only ones here, and Jeeeez man I can't turn you on that much can I? Kyoka said as her boyfriend tugged on the front of his shorts. "Y...you've gotten into such good shape, and plus what you're wearing....".
"A sports bra and climalite shorts?" She said in disbelief as she stood up in front of him. "Plus that's no way to hide your boner, you might as well put your hands in front of it" deku's face turned even redder, if that's even possible as he saw her walking past him. "Big boy" she whispered into his ear while letting her open palm drag across his crotch as she went to go get a drink of water from the fountain. Her face turning to a devilish grin knowing she left her Izuku in a paralyzed state. "Water has never tasted as good as it does during a workout" she thought to herself. Her reflective sips were interrupted as she hear a familiar voice behind her.
"You guys are such horn dogs!" The sharp toothed diva said as she grinned at Kyoka with her hands on her hips. Jiro grinned "you saw that setsuna? I didn't think he'd even be here this early let alone you".
"Ehhh I usually get up a five but I thought I'd get some extra training in before class.
"I need all the training I can get, ya know? Said Jiro
"Ohhhh don't you fight next week?! I'll totally invite everyone to come see"
"A week and a half, and I don't think I need an entire posse to watch me and that bitch kick the shit out of eachother" Kyoka said rolling her eyes with a smile"
"Oh my god it's camie, I totally forgot!" She said as she crossed her arms. "Well it'll be really hard to suppress the urge to tell everyone but I suppose I can for you"
"Eh she most likely already did, it'll just be funnier when I floor her" jiro said, shrugging her shoulders and winking"
"And I know she will too" she heard from behind as a pair of arms wrapped around her.
"You guys are literal goals" setsuna said
"Its mostly because of him" jiro wholeheartedly smiled as she squeezed his cheeks.
"Well I'm gonna go squat, booty ain't gonna build itself!, cya lovebirds!
"By sexy" jiro said to the lizard girl, giving her behind a spank as she passed.
Jiro embraced in the warm hug until she felt something poke at her left ass cheek. "Dude is that thing still not down yet, goddamn" she said as she slowly pressed her behind against his crotch.
"The only view a got while you and sets talked was of your voluptuous ass" deku said with some jive
"I appreciate the exaggeration" she said as she put her face closer to his in case anyone else happened to want to work out at 4:20 in the morning and eavesdrop. "But do you really want fuck right now? I probably smell like shit" Jiro said laughing. "You don't babe, plus we can get back to working out right after".
She snaked her arms around his and looked at him lustfully "welll I want to be able to walk after I'm done soooo"
He waited in anticipation as his member throbbed and twitched in his shorts.
"How about I just suck. Your. Cock." She said grinning , tongue visible between her teeth.
No words were spoken as he grabbed her hand and started to lead her towards the exit.
She stopped him and started pulling him in the opposite direction.
"We have a membership here remember, no staff comes in for an hour and a half plus the bathroom locks" she said clicking her tongue with the last word.
"Plus I'll be your watchdog!" A certain laughing lizard said while staring at the both.
"Did you hear any of that" Kyoka said shamefully
"Just about all of it, plus you have a pornstar way with words"
Kyoka rolled her eyes and turned away to the bathroom, gripping her boyfriends hand.
"Oh and Kyoka can we wrestle sometime today or tomorrow? I need practice I have a tournament on the 5th of next month"
"Nah I need to work on striking and other parts of my game, plus amateur girl mma fighters aren't as good as an all state wrestler like you so it'd be pointless"
"Oh cmonnn you're no fun!"
"Sorryyy gotta arm workout to do rn! "Kyoka said winking and her and began to close the door behind her and deku.
"Let me know when you're finished so I can have a turn jiro!" Setsuna said laughing"
Deku froze knowing exactly what sets wanted to do
Jiro opened up the door so she could peek back out and glare at setsuna.
"It's on after this" jiro said competitively.