Altercation

"Smells like... alcohol!" Mina said all giggly. "Well what are y'all waiting for fam, let's go get drinks babes! Mina said before turning away to the push past the crowd to the counter without waiting for anyone's response.

"Well it's reassuring the see the party animal in her has only grown stronger" kyoka said while fixing her hair through the iPhone front camera.

"Oh you don't even know the half of it, she's a handful, but she's our handful" yaoyorozu said as she saw her pink skinned friend coaxing gullible guys into buying her drinks. "By the way I'm Sorry I couldn't hang out at all this year so far"

"It's alright bro I know you need straight A's or else you get lashed" she laughed out the words and if she saw correctly, shoto was getting a small kick out of it as well.

"Ha. Ha. Ha! My goal is to be top 10 in the class while maintaining a healthy lifestyle with a smidgen of booze. "She retorted with one hand on her hip, the other pinching her boyfriends cheek as he winced. "Who am I kidding we're all gonna get blasted tonight, but we can make time to hang out like the good old days really soon"

"Ah I know it hasn't been all school work, I bet most of the time it's you and shoto. You knowww". Kyoka grinned as she made an "ok" sign with her left hand and moved her index finger on her right in and out simultaneously.

Momo's face looked as if it were going to come up with a snarky remark but ended up just shrugging her shoulders and muttering a happy "yea".

"Let's definitely hand out soon bestie, I'm gonna go see if mina's blacked out let" she said after spanking momo as she walked past her.

"One more thing J!" She shouted over the overly-populated average sized bar.

Jiro turned around with a curiois face as she backpedaled.

"Does this sweatshirt make my boobs look good?? I wanted to wear a tank top but it's so cold and you know I als—"

"Anyone could see those from a damn mile if you had a sweatshirt on!!, ask shoto" she said rolling her eyes and turning around towards the student infested bar."

Her eyes gazed around for a moment before spotting Mina talking to a cute couple and laughing up a storm. Watching Mina work her magic always lit up her mood. She made her way through the cried towards her friend when something stopped her dead in her tracks.

Her blood instantly began to boil as the room felt like the air had turned to sharp little needles. There about front 15 feet in front of her was a certain dirty blonde who's face she never wanted to see unless it's meeting the end of her first.

"Camie Utsushimi" kyoka cursed the name, thinking about what drove her to despise her so much. Jiro could think of countless insults for the bitch but the one thing she wasn't was ugly. She had a body that put every girl in the entire bar (and most pornstars) to shame.  Rocking a white tank top that cut off at her belly button and tight yoga pants it was a little more than obvious she was trying to show off. Her toned midriff and well built arms were signs the blondes mma training training was paying off. 

"Fucking. Slut." Was all Jiro could muster seeing utsushimi grind up on a guy she just met and go cave exploring into his mouth with her tongue. Her enemies ponytail swayed while she went to town on a stranger just to satisfy her sexual cravings.

Jiro quickly shook her head and wiped a little sweat off her brow. "No need to think of that tonight, it's a girls night out" she repeated to herself and she ditched the idea to see Mina and went straight to the bar. She thought it might be better if she let Mina charm the couple lone-wolf style.

After a few minutes minutes of pushing and charming her way in front of clueless boys she finally reached the counter, where she asked the bartender to whip up a double Long Island.