The real workout ;)

Izuku's face instantly flushed when he heard the challenge his girlfriend just accepted. "They're two different sports, I don't know if the ideal matchup would be against an all state wrestler, what if you get your arm broken or something, then you...". His yammering run on was cut short as he felt her lips meet his. He mumbled into her mouth for a short while before melting into her deep lust-filled kiss.
  His knees went damn near limp as he felt a small hand start to softly knead as his crotch in all the right places. Deku snaked his hands around her waist and grabbed her firm and muscular ass as she broke the kiss. A thick string of saliva still connected them by the tongue. "Relax babyyy, it's just good practiceee" she sang while drawing lines with her fingers around his chest.

"Besides" she said looking up at her green haired lover whilst biting her lower lip,  eyes filled with a sultry look.

"I dare a bitch to try and break my arm"  Kyoka whispered into his ear with stone cold intent with a hint of sexy. He truly loves how confident working out and breaking out of her shell made her. It was just four years ago when he first met her and she was nothing but shy and reserved. It was definitely a big change, but a good one.

Kyokas eyes opened wide and she yelped a little as she felt herself being lifted into the air.
She grinned. "I think that revved him up" kyoka said while laughing and wondering where her lover was going to take her.

He sat her down ever so gently on the nearest bench on top of a big mat and got down on both knees, eyes level with her crotch.

"Uh uh" she said locking his head in a "loving head-scissor. "You're such a sweetie for the thought but I told you what was gonna happen"  "not the worst thing that could happen" he thought to himself as he got a nice view of abs flexing while trying to get his head between her thighs.
"I.. nevurrr thought I'd.. like... muscles on girls..." he managed to choke out as his crazy girl just snickered.
She finally let go as he gasped for air. "Until I met you" izuku said still breathing heavily.
A lightbulb popped up in her head. "Muscles you say?" She said clicking her tongue as she smiled and stood up, reaching her hand out for him to take. She helped bring him to his feet and started to rub his cock through his shorts, feeling it start to enlarge. Right when he was finally entranced she hooked her leg behind his and took him down by the shoulders to the mat "with care".
"What the hell was that for??" He said as his back hit the mat with a soft thud.
"It's just practice, you don't wanna see me get worked by sharp teeth out there right?.
He sweatdropped  and looked at her confused and semi annoyed.
"You're not hurt tho are you, I just thought it'd be funny, I was just showing you my muscle" she said while flexing her nicely toned arm.
His annoyed face turned into a soft and heartwarming smile as he looked at the ceiling. He couldn't ever stay mad at her, or even get mad to beg-

His nice and reflective moment was cut short as he felt his shorts come off in one fell swoop. "Eyes one me" she said as she put her hands on both of his thighs and gripped the hem of his boxers with her teeth. She chuckled as she felt her chin rub his package as she pulled his undergarments down to his ankles.
He shuddered at the feeling of her hot breath on his member.
"I choked you, body slammed you and you're still hard you freak" she said as she massaged his nuts as his near erect cock lay against her face. She gave him a quick wink and kissed the underside. "Please stop teasing me babe" he said soft and huskily while clenching his fists. Opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, she slowly licked the entire phallus from the balls up. She earned a shudder from her lover as she did it a few more times until it stood up.

"This never gets old" she said as she wrapped her mouth around the tip of his cock and put her hand up his shirt, feeling his well built muscles. After she started working out a year and a half ago, she didn't really want to be with anyone who had less muscle than she did. Her last boyfriend Denki definitely did not have the muscular prowess her cutie had now, nor the size "down there" of her newer lover.