Fight night

Light poured in through the plexiglass walls and ceiling of the gym. Jiro's arms burned so bad she almost forgot about the fight for a split second.

"Are you like, totally sure it's okay if I act as your trainer for this?!" Setsuna said with her hands on her hips while she eyed her friends fists meet the punching bag with ridiculous speed, they packed a solid punch too.

"You're not acting, you really are! I need someone to replace neijere since we went to different schools, you know this sets."

"I don't know I thing about throwing a punch or a kick but I can help you wrestle a bitch!" She said through grinning teeth with her arms up in the air.

"That's okay, I'm pretty sure I got the punching and kicking down pat" jiro grunted out the last part as the bag was punished with a few jabs followed by a hook and a low kick.

"Holy fuck J you really look great, like you hit really fast!" She said in awe while she spectated.

The purple haired girl just winked and smirked for a only a second before her eyes went back onto her target as she refocused. Combo after combo, kick after kick, all pretending it was Camie's face. Sweat flew off her brow and down her shirt with every hard strike she threw.

30 more seconds of her assault on the poor bag and she leaned up against the wall, letting herself slowly slide down it until here rear touched the floor. "So how good is the bitch at wrestling, y'all were on the same team at UA right? What was she top 5?" Kyoka said through heavy breaths with her arms above her head to get as much air as she could.

"Top 3" setsuna said with a weary look on her face. "She's tough too if we're being honest, she pinned me a good amount of times in practice.

"Well fuck!" Jiro laughed as she threw her arms up in the air in fake amusement.

"Well if you actually paid attention to anything besides music in high school you would know this! I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, J" setsuna said with her hands on her hips.

"All good, just gotta keep it standing, it's not like I'm weak either ya know? Just gotta mix some punches in every couple seconds and it should be an easy dub"

"That's the spirit girl!" Her green haired friend said as they exchanged a high 5. "By the way I've seen her workout at royal before too, she hits really hard."

"That bougie ass gym..... wait why don't you just go there every time instead of coming to a packed gym full of frat boys and wanna be IG models?" Jiro said aggravated knowing she couldn't come close to affording a membership at the moment.

"Maybe I like to see my friends an-, ok that's not the point girl! I'm just trying to tell you that she's a good amount stronger than she looks and doesn't hit like you'd expect a Barbie to." She shrugged

Kyoka rolled her eyes and ignored the Barbie comment for the most part. "Yea yea I know" J said as she turned her body and lifted up her tshirt to show the bruise camie gave her on the rib cage.

"Aw what a fucking bitch! I heard you guys got into it and I know for a FACT she started it. Setsuna said as she glared at the ground with her arms crossed.

Kyoka put her hand on Setsuna should her and showed her all her pearly whites. "It's all good she hits like a bitch anyway, plus I got physical first. You're gonna help me whoop her tho right?"

"Right!" Setsuna said while sporting the same smile and pulling Jiro in for a hug. "I know what she probably said to provoke you, I can't believe she's still that big of a skank.

"Yeeeppp, pretty sure she's still "dating" katsuki too. Don't know what she gets out of bothering a healthy couple" jiro said as she pulled away from the hug, not wanting to drench her friend in her sweat.