Chapter 22

Thank you so much for your loving comments and support guys! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bellas pov:

"George, i'll have to tell Draco."
"What? But if he knows the truth he will tell everyone."
"I mean, i will have to tell him that he isnt the father."

I say. Georges face lights up with joy but he tries to hide it.

"okay."

He says with a little smile on his face.

"Im going to look for him and tell him."

I said and left.

"Draco."

I say as i find him sitting in the liberary, alone.

"What?"

He said grumpy. I remembered what he told me, that he tried to kill himself. totaly forgot. I sat down next to him.

"Draco, look at me. I'm pregnant."

I said. He looked at me but he wasnt suprised. He looked back at his book. Its like he doesnt care.

"Draco? Say something please."
"Why should I? You dont need me anymore, you'll have a family with George now."

He said, i didnt respond to that, what made him suspisious.

"Or am i wrong?"

He asked. Again i didnt respond.

"Bella..No. This cant be true."

He said. He realised without me saying anything.

"Im sorry, you werent meant to know."

I said, but i probably shouldnt have said that.

"What? You wanted to keep it a secret?! You wanted to ceep my child a secret?!"

He yelled at me. I tried to calm him down so that no one hears him.

"Draco calm down. I didnt mean it like that i-"

I said but he cut me off.

"Oh you didnt mean it like that?! How then Bella? How then? You know what do whatever you want. I dont want to know anything about you or this child ever again!"

He yelled at me.

"Please dont say that."

I said trying not to cry.

"You can walk around this world, with George, telling everyone that its his child. But if this child doesnt get brown hair, you are screwed. Because I am the only one with platinum blonde hair here okay. No fucking person will belive you that its Georges child. Good luck with that and hope it gets brown hair."

He said rudely and wanted to leave.

"Draco wait!"

I yelled, he stopped.

"You wont tel anyone right?"

I asked.

"Wow, those are your last words to me?"

He said and walked away.
I didnt know what to do so i followed him.

I stopped him.

"Draco, please im so sorry."

I say.

"For what, i know you love someone else and i cant change anything about that. Go on now, live your perfect life with George and..."

He stopped and looked at my belly.

"And with this child that you're carrying."

He said and wanted to leave again but i pulled him back and kissed him. I dont know why i did that but i couldnt resist him, he was so...so sad i didnt know how else to apologies.

"No, stop. We cant do this anymore. Im sorry but all i want for my- your child is to grow up in a happy and healty family. I dont want to be in your way."

Draco said. I could hear in his voice that e didnt mean what he said.

"You can still be a part of the babys life Draco."
"No. No i cant. George wouldnt like that and i dont want to. I dont want anyone to know that its mine okay. Ceep telling everyone its Georges it'll make him happy."

He said while holding my hand. My eyes started to tear up. I am losing him.

"Later, when you go back to George, please tell him that you told me its his. Please. I dont want to cause any problems i your relationship...i already did so many horrible things."

Draco said.

"Why are you saying that?"

I asked while tears dropped down my face. Draco looked at me and smiled softly, he was holding his tears back so bad.

"You chose him Bella. Sooner or later you'd leave me anyways and it would just hurt me more than it does now. If you wanted a future with me, you woul've came to me and we would have gone to mrs. Pomme together to find out who the real father is. You would've told me that you're pregnant before you told him. Im sorry Bella but you arent good for me. I love you, i really do and i probably always will...but this is too much for me. Our relationship or whatever the hell this is, is toxic and if im honest, you are toxic. I dont actually think that you will be a good mother if you continue cheating on George like you do now. Please dont do this to him, he'll fall apart. I know you love him more than you'll ever love me Bella. Take care of yourself and of our baby, tell George that im sorry for what i did...I hope that you made the right decision. Goodbye Bella."

Draco said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.I was crying the whole time that he was talking. After he said all those thing he left. I watched him leave me. I felt miserable and guilty. I dont want to tell George about what had just happend but i think i'll have to.
I feel bad for Draco i hope he made the right decision too.

Dracos pov:

I cant belive that i just let the love of my life go. I let her go so she could live a good life with the boy she loves and with my baby in her. I hope i made the right decision.

I wont be able to talk to her ever again or look at her...or even think of her.

This child couldnt have a good life if she chose me anyways. My family is already broken, we dont need another dissapointment like me. If my parents ever found out they'll probably kill me so its better this way.

I dont care what the Weasley parents tell theyr son. They would probably be happy for him and support him, not like my parents. His father would probably be proud do be a grandpa at this age and he would love Bella for bringing him such a blessing to the family.
Hopefully the child gets her hair color and not mine.

I dont want to meet him or her ever in my life. I wouldnt be able to handle the pain fo seeing my child growing up with the wrong father.

I should be happy for my child but im not...i think im quite jealous of it. He or she will have a awesome father but im not sure about the mother.

I shouldnt think about this anymore. I made my decision and now its too late to go back.