Chapter 25

1 month later

Bellas pov:

George and i already told his family, at first mrs. Weasley wasnt very happy about it and she didnt like the idea of George having a family at such a young age but now she's okay with it and she i happy that i am going to be the mother of her first grandchild. The other Weasleys were all happy with it from the beginning on.

Only afew more months and i will have to give birth to my child, my stomach has gotten bigger too, its impossible to hide it thats why im working from my dorm and im not present in the classroom. Dumbledore and mrs. Pomme helped me to think of a lie to stay in my dorm for the rest of the year so no one would notice.

I havent been out of my room since 2 and a half weeks, i can only leave my room at night when all of the students are asleep.

I havent seen Draco since i've told him about my pregnancy. Maybe its better that way but i kind of miss him, i miss his voice, his smile and the way he looked at me but mostly i miss the feeling of kissing him.
No i cant think of that anymore i have George now and im expecting a baby with him...Dracos baby.

I still dont know the gender of the baby, i personally hope that its a girl because we could need another girl in the family but if its a boy i'd be okay with it too.

I have tot hink of a name for my child, it has to be unique and beautiful and nothing basic.
I want people to know who my child is, i want them to hear the name and be able to only think of one person, my child. I know i'll have to disguss the name with George but i really want to ask Draco, because he is the real father, i know that George wouldnt aprove of that, that means i'll have to do it secretly.
Tonight i'll go and talk to Draco, but no one can know.

later that day, 1 hour after dinner:

I hope that no one saw me laeve my dorm, expecially not George or Fred.

I went to the library because i know that Draco is often there after dinner.

There he is, sitting all alone in the empty library and reading a book. He is still as beautiful as i remember. His blonde hair and his pale skin, his famous dark suit and the way he sits on that chair. Everything about him is just perfect- stop thinking that!

"Draco."

I say as i go closer to him.

Dracos pov:

I hear someone call me, i know that voice- but no it cant be her, we havent seen eachother for a whole month. I slowly turn around and-

"Bella."

I say. I looked her up and down and saw that her stomach got bigger.

"What are you doing here?"

I ask.

"Why, cant i visit an old friend?"
"We arent friends Bella, we are nothing. You shouldnt be here and expecially not with me."

I say, i know that was mean but i have to forget her and cut her from my life.

"I know Draco but im here because i have an important question."
"Okay but be quick if someone sees us then we're screwed."
"You know that this is your child, so i wanted to ask you how i should name him or her."

She said.

Why is she doing this? At first she tells me that she chose Weasley and now she want me to choose the name of her child. She is unbelivable. But i have to help her choose the name, and somehow i want to because i am the real father.

"Listen Bella, i'll help you find a name and then you'll promise me that we'll never see eachother again."
"Yes i promise."
"Good."

I say.

We had so many names in midn but she didnt like any of them, slowly i think she doesnt want me to chose the name, she only wants to spend time with me.

"Bella come on choose already we dont have much time anymore."
"Okay okay. Then tell me how you'd name our daughter or son."
"If its a girl..call her the name of Weasleys mother, and if its a boy...i dont know call him Weasleys fathers name-"

I say but she cut me off.

"Oh- i know know the names, if its a girl then i'll call her Narcissa and if its a boy i'll call him Lucius."
"For gods sake Bella stop it already, you should talk about this with Weasley and not with me. Let me go now i have to leave."

I say, she got so annoying.

"I'll call my son Draco then."

She says. I turned around and went up to her, she was pinned against the wall.

"Dont. You. Dare nem him like me. Are you so dumb? Do you think that you can name your child after his real father and still be with Weasley without somebody noticing? And what do you think Weasley would say to that? Or his family, or your brother? Exactly."

I say and look at her eyes. At her beautiful brown eyes. She looked back at me.

Bellas pov:

He was so close tp my face and so agressive, just like old times. I looked at his beautiful blue eyes, in which i also looked while we made the human in me.

I dont know what got into me but i pulled him in and i kissed him.

Luckly there was only us two in the libraby.

Suprisingly he kissed me back.

Dracos pov:

I knew this was going to happen the second i saw her after she called my name. I dont want to kiss her but i know that this is going to be our last kiss and i also know damn well that i will hate myself for this but i kissed her back.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, i know what she is up to. So i stop her before i cant even stop myself.

"Bella stop, we cant do this."
"Why not, i know you want it."
"No. No i dont and neither do you, you are pregnant ou shouldnt be doing stuff like this and again you cheated on Weasley."

I say, but she ignored me and she wanted to kiss me again but i stopped her.

"If you try it ever again Bella, i will tell Weasley about this because i dont care anymore."

I say. I know i just threathend her but she wont learn it in any other way.

"Now get out of this library and go back to George. Never think of me again and dont you dare come and talk to me. Please. Its the best for both of us."

I say, she just looked at me i could see the tears in her eyes but i cant get soft again.

"Leave!"

I yell at her, she finally left. I sat back down and thought about what just happend.

Bellas pov:

He really did that. He sent me away from him, i never thought that he would be able to do that.

I head back to my dorm and stay as quiet as possible, luckely no one noticed me. George adn Fred were already asleep.

I love George yes, but i think that i am still in love with Draco...but its too late now.