T̑̈h̑̈ȇ̈ f̑̈ȏ̈l̑̈l̑̈ȏ̈w̑̈ ȗ̈p̑̈ (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16)

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
{Don't mind any spelling errors}
Sky's POV

"Hey Amiri" I squealed hugging Madison. I literally love her middle name. Ashely stole it from me.

Trifling tail! "Momm-... Goddy!" Madison stumbled over her words.

Madison's has been calling me mommy for a while now. She knows who her mother is and where she's at.

"What we doing today Goddy?" Maddy asked.

"We finna go to the movies with daddy Cam, Your dad, Bonez, Jasmine(Bonez gf she's been introduced in chapter 12 before) and Tamera (Quando's new gf)

Me and Cam adopted Maddy when Quando went to jail for fraud.

Quando gave me and Cam the green light to adopt Maddy or she'll  be took in by cps.

None of us wanted that to happen.

Me and Cam are Maddy's legal guardians and we both love her to death.

Quando is fine with us having Maddy he needs time to get his life together and me and Cam both understand.

Quando was released from jail because it turnt out that it wasn't him.

Quando met Tamera in the prison. I know y'all wondering how if it's all males in the facility.

Well Tamera is Transgender and they both got out around the same time.

I'm cappinnn out the ass y'all. Tamera is a prison guard that Quando was messing with before he went in the pen.

Tamera is very good for Quando she's helping him get a better life but it seems like Quando wants to stay in the streets.

Maddy doesn't really care for Tamera. She shows respect towards her because that's how me and Cam are raising her.

Maddy is now 2 years old and she's very smart for her age.

Me and Cam are currently engaged and Cam still doing his lil thug thizzle but he's taking precautions.

We're currently working on house right now.

We're building up it from the ground. As we should.

Me and Cam relationship has been better than ever.

Don't let me get started on the sex! We fuck like porn stars.

I love this man so much. I don't know what I'll do without him.

"Wake up Cameronnnnnnnn" Maddy said shaking Cameron.

Maddy go feed Bella and Chloe. 

Bella is our dog she's a "Bichon Frise" and Chole is our daughter.

I'm cappin out my ass once again. Chole is our snack she's a "Ball python" I believe.

Chole's my favorite.

"Cam...daddy wake upppp" I said whispering in Cams ear.

"Cam wake up!" I said getting serious.

I touched cam and gasped. He was cold to the touch.

I took a deep breath and searched for his pulse.

Nothing.