𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1̆̈5̆̈

Jacameron's new face claim. He reminds me of the little bear on the Graham cracker snacks. Ain't he cute?

Y'all needa start reading the bottom of my damn chapters y'all could be missing out on important info

Y'all needa start reading the bottom of my damn chapters y'all could be missing out on important info. Anyways ignore any spelling errors please and thank you. -Management.
June 26th 2018

Quando POV
I put on my black polo t shirt, slide on my black Amiri jeans, slide on my black Christian Louboutin shoes, grab my keys, picks up Madison car seat, and walks out the door.

*Mud bro♿️ incoming call*

"Ayo you ready" I say into the phone.

"Yeah send the address again my phone tweaking" Jacameron said.

"Yeah aight" I said.

"Bro you good?" Cam asked.

"Na man my baby girl is dead!" I said angrily.

"Bruh it's gon be all good calm down." Cam said with no emotional.

"Na nigga it's not it's been 8 months I miss my girl man she was my peace to everything now I gotta raise Madison by myself and celebrate her birthday when she ain't here" I said hanging up the call.

Driving to Ashley grave, I cut my music up and just started releasing tears.

Skylar Coralina
I looked in the mirror,wiping my tears away.

Skylar you got this. Be there for Madison and Quando. I said while wiping a tear.

*Jacameron knocks on the door*

"Yes" I said opening up the door.

"Aw baby it's going to be okay" Jacameron said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Let's get up outta here" Jacameron said.

I nodded and walked outside to the car.

Jacameron starts the car and hooks his gps up.

Ashley got killed in a drive by. She also suffered from pregnancy complications. She was pulling through...well so we thought.
Flashback (Nobody Pov)

"I had told her that if she was to stay alive her unborn child would pass away but if she was to die the child would live." The doctor told them.

"What was her answer?" All of them asked in union.

"She chose to let the baby live. Before you guys finish she said she doesn't want to be seen and she rather me pull the plug now and she's over 18 and all I did I was listen to her wishes.