𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

*Ignore any spelling errors*
July 23, 2018
Skylar Coralina

"Ouuu Cam yes right there. please don't stop" I cried out.  I had a perfect arch in my back and

I was throwing my ass back. "You like that don't you?" Cameron said while pounding every inch he had into me from behind.

"Yes I love that dick, baby I love it" I yelled.

He slide in and out of me before putting his dick right into my mouth, I deep throated that shit and jacked him off at the same time.

I went faster and faster until he came all over my face. I like that shit man.
40 minutes later
After we finished, I got up and went to take a shower. I spent a night here cause I didn't wanna go home.

"I'm finna roll one you finna  smoke wimme?" "Na, and was you tryna get me pregnant man?"
"Maybe"

******
Jacameron Hall
Skylar's birthday is tomorrow and I got so much planned for her.

For the past couple of days she's been kicking it at my house.

I've been working as usual. She doesn't know what I got planned for her.

Well shit of course it's gon be "simple" I need to get her out the house and get her hair done.

My baby been looking rough for the past couple of days.

"Ash set up a appointment for Sky, I'll give you the money for the hair and shit, make sure the appointment is for today"

"Uhh I'll see bout it being today. You know the good hairstylist don't do walk-ins"

"I actually don't know...tf I look like a fag?"

"I don't know you give me them vibes."

"Mm I don't have time to argue with you. Just make an appointment for today with an GOOD hairstylist for my baby!"

"I'll see."ash replied.

"Always giving a mfkin attitude" I mumbled under my breath.

"Give me the money."  "Here $500" I said passing her the $500.

"See aht aht she needs more. 500 is too cheap."

I smacked my lips. "How much she need then?"

"Uhhh 800" Ash said.

"800 what tf she gettin done to her head?"

"I mean she needs good hair, good hairstylist, she needs some food while she sits there and wait"

"I hope yo broke ass ain't sitting here trying to take my money. With yo broke ass...Whatever she don't use return that shit to me"

"Nigga stfu and pay up."

"Disrespectful ass" I mumbled under my breath while passing her a stack.

                                *****
Ashely Woods

"Get up Sky!" I said while shaking her.