𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

{Don't mind any spelling errors I made}

Jacameron
"Them niggaa don't want war" I said to Jamal as I rolled up my blunt. Some niggas been killing my sellers. This shit needa stop or ima end up killing all these niggas! I said. (Jamal is like a best home boy to me. He real cool,we like brothers.)*phone rings* County Jail? I thought to myself. I answered the phone. "I need you to bail me out now" I knew it was Sky. "Why wtf you did" I said semi yelling thru the phone. "I may or may not have beat your Baby mama ass" Sky said sounding kinda hesitant. "You did what?" "Never mind bye forget about it" Skylar said sounding annoyed. "Hld up. I'll be there" I said while grabbing my keys.  "Where you going" Jamal said while aiming his gun at me. This nigga think he finna kill Jacameron Christopher Hall? Man he crazy. I grab my gun smoothly from out my pocket and aim it at Jamal head. Now we both aiming our gun at each other. Jamals phone rings, he looks over to see who it is. *Bang Bang Bang* three shots to Jamal head. Can't trust nobody! This nigga was really plotting on me. That's prolly why he ain't say shit. I said to myself. "Clean up crew!" I yelled. "Clean this opp up" I said to the Asian ladies that came to clean em up.

                                ******
Skylar
I'm sitting in my cell bored asf looking at the walls. Just thinking how the hell I get into this dumb ass place. Like really was it worth it. My thinking was interrupted when I heard my name. Skylar Coralina you have made bail. "Yess" I said to myself. I really do owe Jacameron😏.

Fast forward...I put my clothes on and I was escorted out by a officer to Jacameron car where he was waiting on me. I knock on his window. "You look like hell" Jacameron said looking at me get in to the car. "Shut up" I said while stretching the p out. "She beat yo ass" Jacameron asked while trying to hold in his laugh. "You think I'm finna let a pussy ass hoe beat my ass?" I said while rolling my neck. "Shid idk maybe" I punched him in the leg. "Boy no she ain't beat my ass now drive to my house." "I don't take demands from you Ms Coralina" Jacameron said while sizing me. "Mmcht man" I said while falling back in the seat. "Why you so tight" Jacameron asked. I'm not I just wanna go home. "Alright let's go" Jacameron said while starting the car. Bout time. I said to myself.

                                     *******
Jacameron
I dropped Skylar off to her crib. I had to make a run so I didn't go home just yet. I pulled up to my destination and I seen I got a few miss calls from Keisha. I decided to return the call and call her plus I was in the mood for some head. I hit up Keisha,She answers on the 3rd ring. "Why haven't you been answering the phone" Keisha semi yelled in to the phone. "I've been working you know what I be doing." "Well while your ass been working "I've been beating yo bitch ass lil girlfriend" Keisha said. I started to laugh hard asf. I know Keisha can't fight so I know Keisha ain't win. "Oh fr" I said while trying to hold back my laugh. "Yup" she said. That's it I couldn't help but laugh hard asl. Like why is she pump faking? "What's funny" she said. "You" I said while laughing. "How?" She asked. "Cause you claiming you whopped Skylar ass knowing damn well you cannot fight." I said while barely getting it out because I was laughing too hard. "You know what bye Cam" she said before ending the call. Man I don't even care. I got some head on the way anyway...Shorty needa hurry up I said looking at my phone to check the time. Man fuck this I said turning my car on and backing out. Soon as I backed out she came outside. Hurry up I said motioning her to come to the car. "Heyy Cam" She said while licking her lips. "Wassup Kayla" I ain't even bother asking her why she coming out late I just want her to give me head and dip. "Soo you gon put in that work or no" I said while looking around. "You just want me to fuck around with" she said sounding sad. "Man come on nie Kayla when did I ever just chilled with you, you know I just wanna fuck around that's it. I ain't looking for no relations" I said. "Alright I see where you coming from" she said while unzipping my pants. Kayla surprised me with the head she was giving me. She must've been practicing or something cause this shit feel good. Kayla just stroking my dick. I ended up nutting 10 minutes in. "Damn you couldn't have held it In I wanted to ride." Kayla said. "Man just swallow my nut and leave" I said while sucking my teeth. Kayla looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Don't slam my door!" Mad ass.

******
Skylar
"Dj you home?" I said while getting up out my bed. I heard nothing. "Dj" I called again. "Boo!" Dj said. "Damn bitch you scared the shit outta me" I said holding my chest. "Yeah yeah yeah" Dj said while biting in to a biscuit. "What's happened to yo face" Dj said getting loud. "Nothing" I said while walking back to my room. Dj grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Nigga let m-". "Wtf happened to yo face Skylar." Dj said loudly. "Dj nothing I just got into a fight with someone damn." I said pushing him. "He bet not be putting his hands on you" Dj said while opening up the kitchen draw and pulling out one of his guns. "Boy you think I'm finna be with a man that be putting his hands on me" boy you are crazy asf to even think that." "Yeah well shit happens" "mhm"I said while looking at my nails. Boy I need my shit done pronto. "Why was you fighting anyway" Dj asked. "cause some hoe got slick out the mouth at the mall." "You can't fight everybody that get slick out the mouth with you" Dj said. "Nigga I know I never be fighting unless I'm fighting you." Well you betta know." Dj said. "Mhm yeah" I said waking into my room"

Miss call from "Jacameron🙄💙"

Ugh what his ass want. I called Jacameron. He surprisingly answered on the 2nd ring. "Wassup" I said. "Yoo ma, what's gud with you?" "Nothing much finna go to sleep, you?" I said while yawning. "Nothing tbh I want you to slide up on me" he said while licking his lips. "As good as that sounds I honestly just wanna stay home and get some sleep" I said. *boop boop boop* I ended the call. *Ashely calls*
"Heyyy bitchhhhh" I said. "Don't hey bitch me" Ashely said. "Why" I said sounding confused. "Cause you acting like you can't speak to a nigga no mo" " Bae chill it's only been like 12 hours it ain't even been a whole day and you trippin fr" I said while laughing at the end of the statement. "But girl I've been busy, matter of fact lemme call you in the morning I'm tired asf, I promise I'ma call you when I wake up." " alright bitch" Ashely said before ending the call. Ugh I needa go to sleep.

This is Kayla⬇️

This chapter was short asf

This chapter was short asf. I needed to put y'all back on. Cause I wasn't updating this. Next update will prolly be tomorrow. Then we'll get in to the juicy stuff. Dj is being a lil too over protective or he just being a good brother?thoughts below.

 Dj is being a lil too over protective or he just being a good brother?thoughts below