𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

{don't mind any spelling errors}
Skylar
"Dj can you please please help me" I begged Dj.
"Nope get out my face idfw dude" Dj said while pushing me out the way. "Boy don't put yo mf hands on me tf." I said while pushing him back.

"Bi- girl don't put yo hands on me." He said pushing me even harder. "Bitch" I said while jumping on him. "What's all this ru-, getcho ass up off him right now!" My mom yelled.

I quickly got off of Dj. "Ma she putting her hands on me you see" Dj said sounding like a bitch. "Na ma he hi-" I said trying to finish my sentence.

See ion got time for this bull shit right hea. My ma yelled. "Skylar get some of yo shit and go to yo auntie house." My ma said while passing me my car keys.

"Ok ma." I said. "For you Dj get yo ass up stairs how many times I gotta tell you bout hitting on yo sister she ain't one of yo lil hoes you push around that's yo sister you supposed to protect her and you over here hitting her man you turning out to be just like yo damn daddy." My ma said.

"No I'm not I would never be like that man" Dj said. You can hear the anger in his voice. He hated our father. He damn sholl hated when my mama said that he was like him.

(Fast Forward)
Skylar
I pulled up to the trap. "Jacameron ain't here" Quando said. "Yeah I know some dudes holding him hostage." I said while grabbing two of Jacameron's guns. Rather be safe than sorry.

"What the fuck! Do you know where he at? How do you know?" Quando asked getting loud. "Bro chill I don't know where he at but the dude told me to go to Madison park alone and if I don't come alone Jacameron will be killed. So do you have a clue who this can be?" I asked Quando.

"Dar fucking nell" Quando said. "Who" I said. "I'll explain it later we gotta go to Madison park." Quando said while grabbing his gun.

"Nigga ain't no we it's me" I said. "No Sky this the plan" Quando said. "Quan I can't do this it's risky I'm not tryna end up killing Jacameron because I didn't come alone." I said.

"Sky just be quiet and listen to the plan" Quando said. "So me and Ashely gon pull up behind you in a all black Benz with the windows tinted. We are only going to be there if shit go down call me." Quando said while giving me a burner phone.

"Aight I got it" I said while walking out. "Aye Sky don't fold" Quando said. "I gotchu" I said while putting the pin in to get out the trap.

I forgot to tell y'all Jacameron has a new updated Trap in a different location.

(Fast Forward)

Skylar
I looked in my rear view mirror and I seen Quando and Ash behind me. I parked my car at Madisons park. I got out the car and I felt someone pick me up. I head bumped them real hard that shit made my head hurt.

I was fighting a battle I was loosing so I remember my ass had gun in my back pocket. Luckily the gun was off safety. I quickly shot whoever that was in the stomach. BOOM

I started to shake because that was my first body. That shit really had my adrenaline going. I heard someone clapping but had many pauses. I looked to the left of me and I seen some black figure.

It was dark so I couldn't really make out who it was. "Hello" I said "Chi chi that's you" the man said. Nobody called me Chi chi but my father.

My blood had began to boil. I grabbed the gun and I pointed at him. "Don't come any closer" I said while backing up.

"You really gon shoot yo pops" he said. "I don't know if I have to, but where is Jacameron" I yelled. "He's being taken care of" he said.

"Well I met you at this park so give Jacameron back" I said while holding on to the trigger. "Put the gun down and I'll tell you where he is." He said.