↬Chapter 1↫

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━3rd POV━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━3rd POV━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

It was another day at Aoba Jousai. Classes had ended and students were either leaving, staying for club activities or cleaning the classrooms. Right now a [H/C] haired girl with twin tails was on her way to the gym. She wore the formal school uniform and her [E/C] eyes shined.

Meet [L/N] Yui. She is a second year at Aoba Jousai and is also the team manager of the volleyball team. She is a nice girl who is usually well collected and willing to help others. Which is why she joined the volleyball team as the manager.

"[L/N]~Chan! Can you help me stretch?" None other than Oikawa asked as the girl held her clipboard.

"Sorry Oikawa but you have teammates for a reason." She laughed which made the setter pout.

"Please! I want you to help me!" Oikawa pleaded before a volleyball was thrown at his head.

"Oi! Shittykawa!! Leave her alone and go stretch with Matsukawa!!" Iwaizumi yelled.

"Ok ok Iwa~Chan!!" Oikawa said as he walked away rubbing the back of his head. [L/N] smiled at the boy before Iwaizumi nodded and looked away with a faint blush on his face.

"Gather around." Coach Irihata said as the team gathered around.

"Tomorrow we are going to be going to Tokyo to partake in the training camp with other teams. The camp is being held by coach Nekomata. If I recall correctly schools like Karasuno, Fukurodani, Inarizaki and Nekoma will be there." He said as the team started to get excited.

"That's a lot of people!" [L/N] said as she started smiling.

"Mhm. Those teams are pretty strong." Hanamaki said as Matsukawa nodded.

"I've never gone against Inarizaki so this should be fun!" Oikawa smiled as the team nodded.

"I heard they're pretty good." [L/N] said as she hugged the clipboard in her hands.

"Karasuno is going to be there too huh. Guess we'll be seeing more of their freak duo." Kindaichi said as Kunimi nodded.

"Alright, get back to practicing!" Coach Irihata said before the team nodded and ran back to practice.

"There are going to be a lot of people there [L/N]. You sure you're going to be okay?" Irihata asked as she nodded.

"Of course I will! I can take care of myself." She smiled at the man before he nodded.