↬Chapter 4↫

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━3rd POV━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━3rd POV━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"We're going to bring back [L/N] [Y/N]!!" Iwaizumi said as he held [Y/N]'s chin up, forcing the [H/C] haired male to look up at him.

"B-But how..?" [Y/N] asked as he started to wipe his tears away.

"First you need to learn you're not Yui and you're [Y/N]." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] nodded.

"I have a question. Did your other family members realize you became Yui or did they have no idea?" Iwaizumi asked before [Y/N] shook his head.

"My father told them Yui was pretending to be me and I was the one who died..." [Y/N] said as Iwaizumi's clenched his fists.

"Did you try to tell them he was lying?"

"Even if I did, they'd say I was lying. They were happy to think that Yui was still alive. Plus when I did, my parents punished me..."

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"Yui! You look amazing!"

"I still can't believe you and [Y/N] switched places. So glad you're still alive!"

"B-But I'm not Yui...I'm [Y/N]!!" [Y/N] said as his family members played with his hair.

"You can stop joking now. Your hair looks amazing, you should wear twin tails more often!" His aunt complimented.

"Mhm! Your dress looks amazing too!" His cousin said before his father walked into the room.

"Yui, time for bed." He said before [Y/N] nodded and walked upstairs as his father followed behind. Once the two were upstairs, the older man grabbed the boy by his hair and dragged him towards one of the closets.

"You know Yui, lying is bad. Until you learn your lesson, you won't come out." He said before opening the closet and throwing [Y/N] inside.

"Good night Yui."

"W-WAIT!!" The boy yelled before the door slammed shut. He got up and ran to the door, hitting and pushing it, hoping it would open but it was no use. Nobody was going to let him out, by now his other family members had gone home and he knew his mother wouldn't help him either. They only knew Yui and forgot about [Y/N]. The room was pitch black, darkness practically consuming the boy.