↬Chapter 7↫

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"How about Oikawa? You should know where he lives." [Y/N] said as he got up and placed the dolls into a bag.

"Yeah, we could." Iwaizumi said before [Y/N] walked upstairs.

"Where are you going? Don't you wanna give everyone their dolls?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I'm going to go change. Remember our secret." [Y/N] said to which Iwaizumi nodded.

He then walked to the door and slipped on his shoes before waiting for the boy upstairs.

After a few minutes he came downstairs in a sweater and pair of jeans.

"Are those my old clothes?" Iwaizumi asked.

"You did say I could wear them." [Y/N] smiled as Iwaizumi turned red.

"I-I guess I did." He said as he looked away from the boy.

"Are you ready to go now?" [Y/N] asked as he picked up the bag with the Aoba Jousai dolls inside.

"Yeah, let's go." Iwaizumi said as he opened the door while [Y/N] slipped on his shoes.

"Lead the way." [Y/N] smiled as the two stepped outside before Iwaizumi locked the door with his keys.

"Follow me to shittykawa's house." Iwaizumi said before leading the way to Oikawa's house.

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"Alright, we're here." Iwaizumi said as they stood in front the door of the Oikawa household. Iwaizumi then knocked on the door.

"Hello? Oh Iwaizumi and Yui." Matsukawa said as he opened the door.

"Matsukawa? What are you doing here?" Iwaizumi asked as Matsukawa leaned on the door frame.

"Oikawa invited the team over to hang out." Matsukawa answered as he glanced at [Y/N].

"What were you doing with Yui?" Matsukawa asked as he looked at Iwaizumi with a smirk.

"He was helping me make the gifts I made for everyone." [Y/N] smiled as he held up the bag for Matsukawa to see.

"Oh. Alright, come on in." Matsukawa said as he stepped to the side.

"So you weren't gonna let us in before?"

"I was. Just curious what you two were doing."

"Whatever." Iwaizumi shook his head before the two walked inside.

"Everyone's in the living room." Matsukawa said as the two took of their shoes at the door. Iwaizumi nodded as Matsukawa walked away.