↬Chapter 3↫

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

Practice has finished and each team were heading back to their designated buildings. [Y/N] had decided to avoid a repeat of what happened the night before, he left early and took a bath before the players could finish practice, so he really did have the bathroom to himself. Currently the [H/C] haired boy was waiting in his room anxiously. The thought of only one person knowing his secret terrified him but two people? He was nervous to say the least.

He then got up and walked to the mirror in his room and started to touch his face.

"Who am I..." He asked himself before his hair overshadowed his eyes.

"[L/N]. Can we come in?" A familiar voice asked to which [Y/N] was able to recognize who it was.

"Y-Yes." He said before walking to the door and opening it.

"Good evening [L/N]~Chan!" Oikawa said as he walked in the room as Iwaizumi followed behind him. [Y/N] then closed the door behind them.

"Now then." Iwaizumi said before he grabbed Oikawa by the shirt and slammed him to the floor.

"A-AHHH!!!!" [Y/N] screamed at the sudden action.

"OW IWA~CHAN!!" Oikawa cried.

"How the hell did you find out about our secret?! TELL ME!!" Iwaizumi said as he picked up Oikawa again, ready to slam him on the floor again.

"I-Iwaizumi!! Please stop!" [Y/N] said as he ran towards the male and grabbed him by his arm.

"Fine..." Iwaizumi said as he let go of Oikawa, which caused the setter to fall to the floor.

"Oikawa, how did you find out?" [Y/N] asked as Oikawa got up and rubbed his back.

"Me and Iwa~Chan were in the bathroom and something seemed off. So I followed him and saw he went into your room and I ended up ease dropping..." Oikawa said as he looked away from the two.

"But why did you call me he knowing it's a secret?" [Y/N] asked.

"I did it just to do it." Oikawa said before he laughed nervously.

"You're an ass for that." Iwaizumi said as he started pulling his sleeves up which made Oikawa scared.

"P-Please don't do it again!" [Y/N] said before Oikawa bowed.

"I won't. I promise! I don't wanna get slammed on the floor like that ever again." Oikawa said before standing back up.

"Alright you can leave now." Iwaizumi said as he rubbed the back of his neck.