↬Chapter 5↫

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━3rd POV━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━3rd POV━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"The biggest obstacle here, is your father." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] nodded. The two walked in silence to Iwaizumi house.

'God it's so awkward...' [Y/N] thought has he pulled his suitcase.

"Alright we're here." Iwaizumi said as he opened the gate to his house for [Y/N] to walk through.

"Thank you." [Y/N] said as he walked throw which Iwaizumi nodded in response. He then walked by the [H/C] haired boy and unlocked the door before the two walked in.

"Will your parents mind me staying here?" [Y/N] asked as Iwaizumi nodded his head.

"They're usually never home so it wouldn't be a problem." Iwaizumi said as he slid his bag off his shoulder and dropped it. [Y/N] nodded before he put his suitcase down and walked upstairs, following Iwaizumi.

"You'll be sleeping in this room." Iwaizumi said as he opened the door to the guest bedroom.

"Thank you." [Y/N] said as he walked into the room.

"Can you bring my suitcase upstairs?" [Y/N] asked before Iwaizumi nodded and walked downstairs. [Y/N] looked around the room before Iwaizumi walked in and placed the suitcase down.

"What are you going to wear to sleep in?" Iwaizumi asked before [Y/N] opened the his suitcase and took out a night gown before laying it on the bed.

"Yeah, no." Iwaizumi said before he put the sleepwear back into the suitcase.

"But why not? It's very comfortable." [Y/N] said before Iwaizumi shook his head.

"If you keep wearing clothes that will make you look like Yui, then we won't be able to bring back [Y/N]." Iwaizumi said before [Y/N] looked down but nodded reluctantly.

"Maybe some of my clothes could fit you." Iwaizumi said before walking out the room. After a few minutes he walked back into the room with a shirt and a pair of shorts.

"They used to fit me but I've outgrown them. So you can wear them." Iwaizumi said before walking towards the door.

"Tell me if they fit or not." Iwaizumi said before closing the door, giving the other male privacy to change.

[Y/N] quicky changed into the clothes he was given and walked out. Upon hearing the door open, Iwaizumi walked out his room and saw [Y/N] standing at the door frame.

"They fit well." [Y/N] said as he held his hands together.

"What's wrong, you're really red." Iwaizumi pointed as [Y/N]'s face was red.

"Its been years since I've last worn clothes like this. It's embarrassing really..." [Y/N] said as he pouted which caused Iwaizumi to laugh.

'Cute.' He thought as he smiled at [Y/N]. He then walked to his room and signaled [Y/N] to follow him. The [H/C] haired boy nodded and walked into the room before they sat down on Iwaizumi's bed.