(Chapter 1) The start of it all

The boys were all at Eddie's house and Josh, Mully and Narrator were watching a movie in the living room while Gaege was in the kitchen sitting at the counter. Eddie noticed that Gaege looked very pale, so he walked over to him and asked him, "are you okay?" "yeah, I probably need to rest and I'll be fine tomorrow" "okay". Gaege went to his room. (which is beside narrators room) Eddie went out to the living room to check on the boys and Josh was asleep against Mully's shoulder and Mully wanted to go to bed. Grant stood up and said "I'm just gonna take josh to his room." He picked up josh and threw him over his shoulder and took him to his room. Mully got up and said to eddie "goodnight mate" "night bro". Grant went to his room. (which is right beside eddie's room) Eddie grabbed a glass of water and went to check on gaege because he was worried about him. He opens the door and sees gaege asleep on his side and he was shaking, which wasn't good. Eddie was starting to worry even more and he quickly set the glass down, covered him up and checked his pulse just to make sure he was still alive and okay. Then eddie told grant goodnight and went to bed. (The next morning) Eddie woke up and immediately went to gaeges 's room, but gaege wasn't there, so eddie went out to the living room and found him curled up in a ball on the couch with his hood up and a blanket on him. Eddie whispered to him, "are you awake?" gaege coughed and said "yeah". Gaege looked at eddie. Eddie gasped a little and said, "dude, you are so pale, are you okay?!" "I'm not so sure anymore, maybe I just have a cold or something." "That's possible, but please let me know if you need anything." "okay... also, thank you for looking after me and letting us stay here" "of course, you guys are always welcome to stay at my place...especially you and grant. Do you want some coffee?" "yeah". Gaege tries to stand up but he gets a little dizzy and leans against the couch for support, then eddie asks him "are you okay?" "i don't know but i'm a little dizzy though" "okay". then Narrator comes out of his room and sees gaege start walking over to eddie, then gaege falls on the floor and grant and eddie run towards him and they pick him up and lay him on the couch. Grant says to eddie, "what the hell just happened?" "I don't know... he said he was a little dizzy and then just collapsed" gaege groans a little, "w-w-what h-happened?" eddie replies, "well you just collapsed on the floor out of no where" gaege opens his eyes to see narrator keeled down beside him and eddie standing behind the couch looking at him. Grant asks eddie, "why is he so pale and how long has he been like this?" "i don't know why he's pale but he's been like this since yesterday". Gaege chimes in, "i'm fine guys trust me". Eddie screams, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE FINE PENDEJO, YOU JUST COLLAPSED ON THE FUCKING FLOOR!" Grant said, "calm down Eddie, we don't want to alarm Josh and Mully" eddie says, "yeah sorry". Grant had his hands on gaege's back holding him up. gaege says "Grant you can move your hand i can sit up myself" grant says okay and moves his hand. eddie hands gaege a glass of water.gaege says, "thank you guys but I think I i'm okay for now". Eddie says "Something doesn't feel right" grant says "what is it?" gaege starts to groan and lays down. Eddie says "are you okay? do you need anything else?" Grant says "I think we should just leave him alone but also stay alert just in case something happens to him" Eddie says "okay, do you want some coffee?" Grant says yes and sits at the counter and drinks his coffee. Josh comes out and says good morning to everyone. Gaege starts groaning in pain a little louder. Josh asks "is gaege okay?" Eddie says "no" and gets silent real quick. Josh asks "what happened?" Grant says "there's something wrong with Gaege and he collapsed on the floor when i came out here and then we put him on the couch and he was talking to us and then he decided to lay back down and now he's groaning every so often and we are worried about him." Josh says "oh my god... well if he passes out again we need to take him to the hospital." Eddie says, "I hope he will be okay soon cause this is scaring the hell out of me dawg." Grant says, "next we'll have to take care of Eddie." .......

(Authors note)

If you would like more of this story please let me know and i will post the next chapter soon. please let me know what you think about it so far and i would like to give a big "Thank You" to everyone who supports me. :)
(Sorry that this is kinda bad, I'm trying my best here lol)
see you guys in the next chapter... Maybe ;)