(Chapter 6) Road trip down memory lane

Eddie's POV

I then laid down and leaned towards gaege and kissed him on the cheek. "Qué quieres hacer después de esto?" I asked him. "Uh... como que quiero ir a algún lado" "what did I say?" Asked gaege. "You said 'I kinda want to go somewhere'" "that's what I was trying to say" Gaege said laughing. "You're getting better. So anyways, where do you want to go?" "I didn't have anywhere in mind" "okay, I have a place I want to take you" "where?" "It's a surprise" My phone starts to ring so I answer it. "Hello?" "Eddie, where are you and gaege?" Said grant. "We are in the backyard, why?" "I couldn't find you. I want to tell everyone something." "Okay?" I questioned. I hung up and gaege asks "who was that?" "It was grant, he wants to tell everyone something" Josh, Mully and grant walk outside and grant says, "okay, now that all of you are here, I wanted to say that; if everyone was okay with this, I wanted to go have dinner somewhere together." "That would be nice. Just dinner with the boys." I said. "Yeah, plus I can eat normal foods again." Said gaege. "I would love to go bro and I'm glad that gaege is feeling better." Said Mully. "Where and when are we going?" Asked josh. "I was thinking something like beer barrel or Texas Roadhouse and we will probably go like 7. It's 11:45 right now so that gives us like 7 hours or so" said grant. Everyone says okay and goes back to what they were doing. I put my shirt back on and said to gaege "let's go so we can be back in time." "Okay" said gaege. I helped him up and we went inside. I Went to start my car and gaege went to my room and put his shirt back on and I went to my room and grabbed a bag and gaege grabbed his phone and headed to my car. I came out with some clothes and a bag put down the seats in the back and set the bag and clothes down and went inside to grab some drinks and set them in the back and closed the door. Gaege got in the car and I just sat down and grant comes out and says "where are you both off to?" "I was gonna take gaege on a drive" "oh, okay. When will you be back because I wanted to talk to you" "probably about 30 minutes to an hour" "okay" "Where are we going now?" Gaege said. "You'll find out"

20 minutes into there drive

"Are we almost there?" Gaege asked

*I know this is a short chapter but I will be posting the other part in a bit. Sorry for the wait*