(Chapter 2) What is happening?

Eddie says, "I'll be fine when gaege is fine" Josh says "where is mully and does he know about this?" Grant replies "probably still in bed and originally we planned on you and mully not knowing because we didn't want to alarm you both and overwhelm gaege" Josh says "oh that makes sense" (2 hours later) Grant says, "eddie, you've been pacing around the house for the last hour. what is wrong?" Eddie says, "It's been 2 hours and gaege hasn't moved, made any noise or said anything and i'm really worried. Also, will someone check on Mully because i'm getting a little concerned about him." Josh says "I'll go check on him." Josh comes back and says "he's still sleeping. he's actually snoring." Grant says, "I bet...he was pretty tired"  Josh and Eddie sit at the counter with narrator. Gaege mumbles something. Eddie says "did you guys hear that?" they both say no and edie gets up and walks over to gaege; Josh and Grant both follow. Gaege says it a little louder. grant says, "what are you tryna say?" Eddie says "shhh". gaege finally says, "I-I'm a-alive". He opens his eyes for a second to see eddie and grant and he asks, "h-how long was i out f-for?" Josh says, "almost 3 hours now" gaege asks "J-Josh.....i-is t-that y-you?" Josh says "yes". Gaege groans loudly when he tries to move his foot. Eddie says "what is it?" Gaege replies "I tried to move my left foot to get up but it fuckin' hurts" Grant says "I think your ankle might be sprained or broken" Gaege replies "from what?" Eddie says "when you collapsed on the floor earlier." "will you h-help me sit up please" gaege says in a lot of pain. "if your ankle is broken, it's best you not get up." says grant. "Do you need anything while you're awake?" says eddie. "I need help getting up so I can go take a piss" says gaege. Grant helps gaege stand up. Gaege tries to walk but he starts to fall and then grant wraps gaege's left arm around his shoulder but gaege is still struggling and then eddie helps too. Gaege finally makes it to the bathroom. While eddie and grant were waiting for gaege, eddie had a strange but helpful idea so he asked gaege, "hey I have a strange idea that will probably make things easier for you" "what's that?" "I would have to go buy them but would you wear a diaper so you don't have to hurt your foot trying to walk to the bathroom?" "um... if it means that I don't have to hurt my foot anymore, then I guess." "okay, i'm gonna go get them and if you need anything, grant and josh are here" gaege is standing in the doorway "okay and before you leave I have something to tell you" gaege says in a serious tone. "yes?" "if anything happens to me while you're gone, I want to say thank you for everything you guys have done for me and also... I love you bro" "aye, no problem dude and I love you too dawg." (Time skip; Eddie's back from the store and gaege is on the couch) "I'm back" eddie says. "yay! guess what we did while you were gone?" gaege says in excitement.  "what did you do?" "go to the bathroom door" eddie is at the bathroom door and then he sees gaege limping over by himself. "That's amazing bro, but I need you to be careful though" "I also have a weird question" gaege says in a kinda embarrassed tone. "Yes?" eddie says. "I don't plan on using the diapers but would you change me if I did? I'm sorry, this is awkward" gaege says blushing a bit. "If you want me to then yes and you're okay" eddie replies smiling. (gaege is in the bathroom trying to get the diaper on) "eddie" gaege yells quietly. "yes gaege?" eddie says. "I need help" gaege says embarrassed as hell. Eddie tells gaege to lay on the floor and gaege listens and then eddie puts the diaper on him. "hey..uh.... thanks eddie" gaege says still embarrassed as fuck and blushing. "no problem my little baby" eddie says and kisses him on the cheek. "oh no" gaege says. "what's wrong? are you okay?" eddie says slightly worried. "i-i'm feeling a little d-dizzy again" gaege said worried as well. Grant runs over to them and catches gaege before he falls and hits the floor. "thanks grant" gaege says in a tired tone. They help gaege back to the couch and gaege falls asleep. eddie took gaege's pants off of him because he knows that gaege likes to sleep with no pants on.....