Silly Little Boy

AN - yes, it has been 3 YEARS haha i got over this phase, but im finishing it for shits and giggles so lets goooo

~

Taro's POV

It felt like a lifetime, destroying lives of countless rivals, making their petty little lives miserable. It was humoring after a while, they were such a breeze to twist and control like they were his little puppets. 

Anything for his love. She would just have to realize soon, that he's the only one for her. It was a shame, she never noticed his burning love towards her, he would do anything for her as proven. After all, he destroyed anyone who got in between their love. 

He quickly scanned a thin piece of paper, folded neatly inside a clean white envelope. The paper contained the information of his new "rival". 

"Hanako Yamada.. Ayano's little brother."

A sigh of annoyance escaped his lips, as he mumbled between his breath, "Another one.. Great." Shoving the paper back into the envelope and sticking it in between messy schoolbooks inside of his backpack, he immediately started towards the fountain, Ayano's favorite spot. Slowly making his way down the stairs, he thought of countless ways to make Hanako's life miserable. 

Electrocution, burning him, burying him alive.. There were so many tantalizing ways. He wanted the male's blood on his hands, crimson and dripping all over the floor. Maybe in the afterlife they would learn to not get in the way of their love, their sweet sweet love. They were stealing the only emotion away from him, the only feeling he was able to feel. It was a burning fire, they were just pieces of wood feeding the red hot flame. 

Snapping out of his love-sick dazed thoughts, he opened the door exposing the courtyard. Immediately, he was greeted with the rushing and entrancing sound of the water fountain's ambiance. The smell of fresh air filled his sinuses, with the beautiful cherry blossom petals spiraling down gracefully in the corner of his vision. His gaze landed on the very familiar sight of Ayano, and immediately his heart picked up on speed. There sat his goddess, with a beautiful smile sat on her face, lips glossy and soft. Her eyes were stunning and accompanied by long, fluttering eyelashes. Her hair was down today, a shine of raven black fallen over her shoulders. She was the definition of beauty, a goddess worthy of sacrifices. In front of him was divinity, and he would give his life for her, he would get his hands dirty with blood for her, he would do anything. Ripping his gaze away, he played it off as if he was heading towards the bench in between two cherry blossoms conveniently placed right behind the fountain. 

Sat next to Ayano, clinging on her arm, was a short male with a normal schoolboy uniform. He had raven black hair, just like Ayano, complimented by pitch black puppy eyes. A heart clip was rested on top of his head, Ayano giggling at it and fixing it on his head. Taro narrowed his eyes, not enjoying the sight. Swiveling his head to the side, quickly, he made his way to the bench without being in the line of sight of Ayano. 

He pulled out his lunch, along with the envelope Info-Kun had provide him. Opening his bento, he quickly started examining the paper once more. Near the bottom of the paper, there was highlighted text in fine letters. Hanako is a very clingy boy. He loves and depends on Ayano very much as family, and will never let you have her. He wants all her time. Eliminate him, and she is yours. 

Scoffing, he turned around to see Hanako pouting and begging Ayano to do something. Glaring in their general direction, he turned back, starting straight into his bento in pure annoyance. Suddenly, a dark feeling washed over his being, and he felt a smile slowly creep into his face. 

Silly little boy... He would make sure Hanako would suffer.