Martial Arts

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS VERY LONG, AND DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED! INCLUDES DEPRESSANTS!

Next day...

"Hey, Ayano!" Budo called out to me when I walked out the door. My eyes were red and swollen after crying all night about Osano.

"H-hi... Budo... What are you doing here?"

"I thought I could walk you to school..." Budo slightly blushed and turned away. I smiled for the first time in days. Even if Osano was gone from my life, I had to continue life. At least Budo was nice to me.

As we walked to school, Budo and I had a lot of fun with conversations. He was very nice, and enthusiastic. I don't know what, but He made me feel something warm inside.

We finally made it to school. I waved my bye to Budo after changing my shoes and felt a warm blush creep to my cheeks.

He's a nice guy alright.

TARO'S POV: I came to school an hour early. I was already planning Budo's death. I would make him suicide, painfully. Anyway, a guy that is not me doesn't deserve a princess like Ayano.

I saw Midori walk into the school gates, followed by Saki, Kokona, and Yui. I would start with them.

I texted Info-Kun.

Taro: Hey Info-kun.

Info-kun: What do you need, Taro?

Taro: I need a dirty secret about Budo Masuta, something that would ruin his reputation.

Info-kun: 5 Panty shots.

Taro: UGH you gross pervert! I only have 1!

Info-Kun: No panty shots, no dirty secret~.

Taro: FINE!

Ugh what a weirdo. Why is it that he is the only one that helps me...

Ayano's POV: After reading for a few minutes, something tapped my shoulder. I turned around, slowly, and saw Budo.

"H-hey, Budo!"

"Hi Ayano! I just wanted to ask if you want to see me after school!"

"Oh... ok budo! I'll see you at 6:00!"

"Sure..." Budo blushed and walked away.

Kokona's POV: That creep Budo Masuta brushed against Musume. The rainbow six, Musume, and I were having a conversation just about that creep. It was rumored that Budo went around and hit on people just for money. His next target was poor Ayano. We had to warn her.

"Ew! You creep! Don't touch me!" Musume sneered.

"What? I have a higher reputation than you Musume. Watch your language." He said.

"AHAHA! You think you have a higher rep? That's hilarious. Says the skank that hits on girls at Akademi, and other schools for MONEY? AHAHA! Don't even try on that poor girl Ayano. Just because she's popular and has a high reputation, you can't hit on her. That poor girl has to keep her innocence!"

Even I joined in.

"Yeah, Budo. Don't ruin Ayano's reputation along with yours."

"What did she ever do to you?" Saki glared.

"Why don't you kill yourself?" Musume sneered.

"Poor Ayano..." Yui whispered.

after schoolll

Ayano's pov:

I walked home by myself. Budo had left home early for some reason. When I saw him cry and run out of Akademi like his stomach hurted, I assumed he was sick.

I reached Budo's house. It wasn't like we were like Boyfriend and girlfriend. But... I guess we were. If i was, It felt just right. This is what they would do right? I open his front door. Unlocked.

I reach his living room and see a martial arts poster on one of the rooms. I see that's his room.

I sigh. "Budo? Are you home? I just wanted to know if you're awake.

No answer.

I guess it comes to this.

I gently open the door.

"Bud-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BUDO NO!!!!"

His lean body is swaying softly from side, to side. His face is smiling like he enjoyed death. Tears were streaming down his cheek. His fingers were bleeding, as if he was trying to break the rope. On the fallen chair, there was a note.

Dear Ayano,

This is Budo. I really loved you Ayano, but I can't take life anymore. Really. I know I never said anything, but my parents have been abusing me since I was three.

I got raped by my neighbor.

I've been beaten up.

I've been bullied.

I've been rejected.

I acted so GUNG HO.

I can't take it anymore.

To the only person I ever loved, Ayano.

No... NO! My crush.... just died... again...

What the heck? Why is everyone Iove dying? Nothing worse can ever happen...