You're so Sweet...

Taro's POV:

The next day, I arrived at school. It was announced that Budo had suicided. Most of the students didn't care. They were just scared that Budo would kidnap them.

My phone dinged. A text from Info-Kun eh?

Info: Hey Taro? You have a new rival. As you know, Ayano will be at Budo's memorial at the school. Amao was one of Budo's friends. He will visit and duh... FIND AYANO! It's already rumored that Amao has a crush on Ayano.

Taro: Oh my god... How many more rivals do I have to go through?!

Ayano's POV: As I planned to, I visited Budo's grave. Suddenly, a warm, sweet scent tickled my nose. I smiled because I loved sweets. They always made me happy. (A.N WELL DUH?!)

"Ayano, Ayano Aishi? I heard a lot about you." A warm-voiced male said behind me. I turned around. 

Oh my gosh. He had warm brown hair and minty blue colored eyes. He was carrying a plate of Chocolate chip cookies.

"Budo's favorite was chocolate chip. Do you want one?"

"O-oh... Yeah!"

I took a cookie from the huge plate. I took a huge bite, and instantly smiled.

"WOW! These are so good! How the heck can you make something as good as that?" I complimented.

Amao smiled. "You can make these anytime if you... join the cooking club..."

"Oh! Definitely! If only you promise I can make these every day!" I laughed.

Amao's POV:

She laughed. Oh my god, her laugh was so cute! >.< I was so glad I got her to join. I liked her since I transferred here today.

Taro's POV: I spied on them around the corner. Amao was so obnoxious. When Ayano finally said bye to Amao, I decided to follow Amao to the cooking club.

We finally reached the sickly sweet cooking club. I walked up to Amao like I had never stalked him in the first place.

"Hi Amao! May I join the cooking club?"

"Yeah, sure Taro! I'm glad you decided to join! All I ask is that you participate in our club activities once a week!" He smiled.

"Ok," I answered as with one hand, I turned on the burner. Amao deserved one hell of a death.

"Why are you turning on the burner..." Amao said, looking at me weirdly.

"I just wanted to show you something my mother taught me!" I said with fake cheer.

"Oh, that makes perfect sense... I guess..." He said.

"This is what I wanted to show you!" I whispered coldly and shoved his face onto the burner. The hot burner muffled his screams as the heat burned his face. He finally stopped wrestling with me and fell to the floor. I grinned, and said,

"You don't deserve her. Only I do."