Brackencrackle (closed)- @Gxmer_fox

- clan: Shadowclan

- rank: warrior apprentice

- gender: she-cat

- sexuality: gay/homosexual

- disorders: light PTSD, survivor's guilt

- likes: freedom, the wilderness, the clans, being alive (although she questions her own life)

- dislikes: twolegs, dogs, the twoleg-place, artificial twoleg paraphernalia, when warriors declare they will "line their nest with *another cat's* pelt"

- appearance: plumy tail and cloudy paws & chest, dusty pelt, amber eyes, white muzzle

- personality: grateful, reverent, dedicated to the clans, sincere, helpful, thoughful, kind-hearted in general(TRIGGER WARNING; VERY UPSETTING AND THIS IS NOT RIGHT) "As a kittypet kit in the twolegplace, Brackenpaw was exploited by several light...

(TRIGGER WARNING; VERY UPSETTING AND THIS IS NOT RIGHT) "As a kittypet kit in the twolegplace, Brackenpaw was exploited by several lightly-feathered/colored cats that appeared like cushioned twolegpelts alongside her brother 'Stamp' (her kittypet name was 'Lobster'). She witnessed the cats end the life of her mother by skinning her, taking in all her mother's agonized wails. She ended up perishing from blood-loss; the persians (as they called themselves) hadn't slain her in a humane way to steal her fur. The 'persians' constantly pampered and dressed up the cats, plundering their fur for 'elegant purposes', beating them when they didn't comply and claiming they worked for the twolegs. One day, she'd managed to escape; her brother had sacrificed his life and his pelt for her to flee. She'd wanted to remain and fight, but her brother had insisted, so she adhered to his wishes, knowing she couldn't fight off the colossal cats but also weighed down by guilt. Then she'd stumbled upon Glisteningpaw, who'd welcomed her to windclan. Ever since then, she'd wished to one day become the she-cat- her savior's mate- although she's painfully aware that Glisteningpaw likes toms. In the end Brackenpaw remains silent because she doesn't want to lose her friendship."

winners:

-1st: Brackencrackle - Gxmer_fox

-2nd: Brackenmoss- -Creamcloud-

-3rd: Brackenhope- Scourge777

-runner up: Brackenburn- SadnessRepellent