♡Chapter Seven♡

Another trial another game of cat and mouse to play, fighting to not be impaled on a meat hook or sacrificed to the mighty, all powerful Entity. A harsh reality for the survivors, but atleast they had eachother to get through it, to prosper together as a family. Now the killers had joined them seeming to form an even bigger family, one that was hugely dynamic but still heartwarming; even within the awful realm they sought happiness. [Y/N] never thought it possible however it was happening, she couldn't be any more grateful for it.

Sweaty, greasy and cold hands fiddled with the different coloured wires inside the large generator, until it popped to life with its blaring lights and booming engine. [Y/N] swiped a hand over her forehead removing the sweat beads that formed, doing this for so long one would think you'd be used to it; but even doing a single generator was utterly exhausting.
Standing up straight [Y/N] ventured towards the main building in Ormond, taking a few seconds to sit by the crackling fireplace, trying her best to warm up her frozen fingers.

After some time went by the girl's heart rate began to steadily increase,
twisting her head around to eye every entrance to the building, she couldn't see anything. [Y/N] proceeded to head upstairs hoping she could find a chest with something useful in it, to her surprise she saw one sat in the corner of one of the small rooms. Taking a while to unlock it first she opened it up, revealing a small shiny key, the girl grinned.

"Must be my lucky day." She said to herself, standing back up. Feeling her heartbeat quicken again she slipped into a nearby locker, hoping that whoever the killer was would walk on past.

The stairs creaked under the weight of the killer walking up them, [Y/N] heard a loud, sputtering cough and she felt her heart drop, a lump forming in her throat; out of eveyone it could've been why did it have to be him. [Y/N] could feel the nerves in her body starting to be more sensetive, the hairs on her body sticking up and her legs becoming rigid. The girl squeezed her [E/C] shut pretending she wasn't even in this situation, but that didnt do any good as the locker doors were ripped open.

"Hello sweet cheeks, how ya' been?"
The Clown grinned widely before slamming the knife next to her head and hauling her out of the locker.

♡♧♡♧♡

[Y/N] tried to fight back, to prevent him from harming her, however it was useless. No matter how much she screamed and wailed, how hard she hit him or kicked, nothing worked. Now here the girl was in the dimlit basement hanging like meat on a hook, sobbing in absolute pain as it tore through her shoulder, piercing her skin and flesh. Clown hadn't left yet he stood watching her, taking pleasure in seeing her suffer; he was one sick person.

"You're no fun just hanging there like that girlie! Come on, put some effort into it for me!" Clown twirled the butterfly knife between his fingers, taking a step closer to where she was.

"J-Just... K-Kill me... Please." [Y/N] coughed up some blood, letting it dribble down her chin and onto the floor. Clown shook his head while muttering something inaudible.

"Ya' really are weak ain't ya'? Seems like I'm gonna have to toy with ya' to get some entertainment." Clown strides forwards, lifting one of her arms up to gaze at her hand. Bringing the knife up to her forefinger with a sadistic smirk, [Y/N] was too weak to prevent him from doing so.

"J-Ji-Woon... " The girl sobbed quietly, the Korean's face flashing in her mind, his voice echoing in her head.

"Think I'll take this one." Clown laughed cutting [Y/N]'s forefinger clean off, [Y/N] screamed in agony.
She began wriggling around the hook attempting to get off it, but the more she did that the more uncomfortable it became; pressing further against her damaged flesh.