Chapter 1: The Beginning of a Big Story

My birthday was 3 to 4 days away and my father had bought tickets to Lisbon, booked a hotel and of course bought tickets for the Imagine Dragons concert.

- Ariana wakes up the plane will leave without us, and we will have to go by car - said my father, already mumbling because I was sleeping still at 11 o'clock in the morning.

- But it is 11 am and the flight is at 3 pm - I answer still with a little sleep because I had fallen asleep a little late.

- Come on sleepy if we don't go by car and I'll bore you the whole trip!  - replied one of my best friends, Ana.

Well, we left the house by putting our bags in the car for the airport, leaving for Porto airport in the North of Portugal, since it was one of the only airports in the country apart from Lisbon, and it was also the closest even if it is  in the next district and take an hour to get there.

We arrived at the airport and got on the plane, unfortunately our seats were all separated, it took a few hours to get to Lisbon, however fast it is by plane it still took a few hours to leave.  We arrived in Lisbon at 6 pm and my father called a taxi to the hotel.

Arriving at the hotel my father checked in, curiously I was wearing a coat, which is rare and anyone who knows me knows that I almost never wear a coat.

- Look at that miracle, you're wearing a coat!  - said Ana playing with my face, yes Ana also came because she is also a fan of Imagine Dragons.

- Ahem, look what a joke you had now - I said in a tone of irony - I hope you know that I am also cold sometimes.

- If sometimes you mean never ... Then yes sometimes hahaha - continued Ana playing with me.

- Girls, come on, save your discussions for later - my father complained because he was trying to concentrate to check in - well I already have the card, let's go to our room!  - concluded

When we got to the room I was looking at my phone when I looked to the left, then to the right and I looked at my phone again, while my father kept trying to pass the card on the door, right after looking at the  my phone I looked to the right again a little surprised, yes Dan Reynolds was entering his room which was right next to mine.

- Dad, lend me the card please, maybe I can pass it - I said almost panicking because Dan was right next to me and I could think I was following him - after all it must be the same as the school.  .. As easy as swiping the school card.

I managed to swipe the card the first time and managed to unlock the door.

- Good!  - I said quietly, somewhat relieved.

- Dad, Ana and I can go for a walk around the hotel, we still have an hour to go for dinner - I said trying to get some time alone with Ana to tell her what I had just seen - after all, dinner is  at 8 am and 7 am according to hotel hours.

- Don't take too long, I want you here 10 minutes before we have to go to the hotel's restaurant for dinner - my father said worried, because he knew that Lisbon was one of the least safe cities in Portugal - Ah and don't leave the Hotel  Ariana, don't forget to take your room card, ”he concluded.

- Don't worry, dad, we didn't leave the hotel and we're here at 7.50 am - I replied trying to calm my father, who was already a little stressed from the trip.

- Come on Ana, let's go!

- But...

"Come on, it's just a walk around the hotel," I interrupted, winking, hoping she would notice.

-Okay, I got it-replied Ana as if she understood.

So we left the room with the card in my pocket.  When we left Ana, she asked me: