Chapter 9: GO BACK IMAGINE DRAGONS! PLEASE!

This chapter is special so I have the characters here to interact with you a lot before it starts.

Me: Next time, it's not to invade the books!  I already said that you only have to enter these, do you hear?

Dan: Yes of course, you can continue talking to the wall, you speak better!

Me: HOW IS IT?!?!  CAN I CONTINUE TALKING WHERE?

Dan: To the wall!

Me: So that means you are a wall?

Dan: 👁️👄👁️

Corey: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dan: Can I know what you're laughing at oh "shitty heap"?

Corey: Hey!

* Platzman falls from his chair laughing *

Me: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌

Platzman: It's not funny!

Me: You're right, it's funny, it's hilarious!

Platzman: I didn't say it was much fun ...

Ben: You said yes!

Wayne: Are we really going to pretend that we don't have readers to interact with?

Dan: Ih it's true!  But how do we interact with them?

Ana: So maltinha arrived late, what did I miss?

Me: It had to be!

Ana: It had to be is your aunt!

Dan: Look at Ana's mouth!  I've seen where Ariana learned so many insults!

Me: And the fact that whoever tried to kill us and almost killed Platzman is here, and everyone is calm and he is not doing anything?

Corey: 👁️👄👁️ It's just a character, even though I really hate Imagine Dragons, but I don't hate it so much that I try to kill them!

Me: How you want a psychopath!

Corey: YOU DON'T TAKE PATIENCE TO ME, OR THAT PUNCH FROM BOOK 2 BECOMES REAL!

Me: You really punched me!

Corey: THEN CHECK IT IF IT DON'T GIVE YOU ANOTHER!

Dan: Listen, Corey, if you touch my sister with a finger, who will be punched will be you!

Me: Another one?

Wayne: Don't tease your beast!

Ben: We are spending time with the reader and he is not going to read the story just because of this 1st chapter!

Platzman: Again with the same thing as the commentary Ben?  Spin the disc!  Still good reading!

Everyone: Good reading!

* End of interaction *

It was May 16, 2023 (I miss 2021), my 15th birthday.  Like 2 years ago and the year before, Imagine Dragons also came.  Unfortunately for me, my parents learned about the story of what happened at school.  When the Imagine Dragons arrived, my parents called me close to them.

- Ariana, come here!  - called my mother

- It says!  -she said getting closer to them, the Imagine Dragons were already close to them-did I do anything?

- It's just to know that you won't see Imagine Dragons again!

- What?  Because?

- We heard what happened at school, Corey ran away from jail again and almost killed you!  - said my mother