Chapter 8: The Suspected Babysitter

Beginning of 2023 (my God! I miss 2021! Oh don't wait when I'm writing this book it's still March 2021 so it's okay, but I still miss it in the books), January, my parents agreed  with my brother Dan in me to spend the 2nd school term in Las Vegas.  It was "safer" according to my parents because Corey was in prison in Portugal.

- You will be spending the entire 2nd period in Las Vegas with your brother!

- But...

- Neither but half, but he will pick you up tomorrow!  It's safer, Corey has already escaped from prison 3 times!

- There were 2!

- Even though!

- But he is now in a maximum security prison!

- Where?  In Lisbon of course!  Where he ran away from the last 2 times!

- What about my friends?

- Warnings!  We already did the transfer!

- And in the 3rd period are you going to make the transfer back to my school?

- Exactly!

- They don't think it's too much work!

- Nice try but you don't change our mind!

- You know that Dan is going to be my guardian, don't you know?

- Yes we do, and we also know that he is responsible enough!

- Even last year they said he was not responsible at all!

- And then?  No matter you're going and it's over!

The next day Dan came to get my house.  And when we arrived at the Las Vegas airport, on the way I asked Dan when my classes started there.  He said that the very next day he would have to go to sleep early that day.

- You know that now it will work as if I were your father and not like your brother, don't you know?

- Know.

- You don't look very excited to be back in Las Vegas.

- Actually, I wasn't much to come.

- Would you rather stay with your friends at your school?

- What question!  Of course yes!  But don't take it the wrong way, it's also great to be with my brother in Las Vegas, Nevada in the United States.

Meanwhile, I get a message from Ana.

Messages on:

Ana: Ariana are you awake?

Me: Yes, why?

Ana: It was just to tell you that I hope you know that I want memories of Las Vegas!

Me: Really?  Did you interrupt a conversation between Dan and me to ask me for things from Las Vegas?

Ana: Of course!  What chance do I have to have things from Las Vegas if it isn't for you?

Me: Come here!

Ana: But it is very expensive!  Besides, Dan is your brother and he lives there so ...

Me: Why didn't you ask him before, like ... IN 2021?!?!

Ana: It was just to cause this moment in chapter 8 for the story to get longer 😜

Me: 👁️👄👁️ AH ANA WILL PAST, GO, YOU'LL BETTER!