Chapter 2: The camp

After 1 month or so, there was a kind of camp between bands and their fans.  I don't really know what it was, it seemed like a kind of summer camp, but with bands and their fans.

Me, Ana, Lara and Laura received this news through the page of each favorite band of each one.  Laura and Lara were uniters (meaning Now United fans) while Ana and I were fire breathers (Imagine Dragons fans), but that didn't stop us from being friends.  When we saw the news on the pages of Imagine Dragons and Now United we were very happy and, as we were at school, we had to wait to get home.  When we got home we asked our parents right away if we could go, and to our happiness everyone said yes!

When we got home and had our parents' permission to go, we made a video call between the four of us to pack so that no one would forget anything.  As it was the last day of classes, the school, as expected, had an end-of-year party.  Lara was going to the 7th grade which meant she would change from the 2nd cycle to the 3rd, while me, Ana and Laura were going to the 8th.  Yes Lara is 1 year younger than me, Ana and Laura.

While the girls and I were on call, I received a message from Dan (who remembers the moment he gave me his number and the rest of the band in the 1st chapter?):

Messages on:

Dan: Ariana, you know Slipknot, right?

Me: Yes of course, I have a tremendous anger at them for what they did to you.

Dan: So ... it looks like they are going to be there, try not to irritate you too much it can make you so angry, and at the camp too, I know that if you are very angry you will destroy everything you see ahead.

Me: How did you ...

Dan: Your mom told me and the rest of the band at your 13th birthday party.  Just one question, are you going to camp right?  Or did I warn you for nothing?

Me: Yes I will, me and 3 friends of mine.

Dan: 3?  I thought it was just Ana.

Me: Do you think I'm antisocial or what?  Of course I have more friends than Ana!  Many more to be honest.

Dan: Oh yeah?  How many then?  Not counting us.  And Ana

Me: Ok ... 5 ... But that's because I moved house and never saw the rest again.

Dan: Many more huh?  Hahahaha

Me: Don't laugh !!!

Dan: Ok, Ok I don't laugh, calm down!  But ... and these two other friends who see you are fire breathers too?

Me: No, no, they are uniters!  But now I'm going to have to go because I'm on a call with them and we're getting ready to go to camp and the school's holiday party.  Me and 3 other students from my school are going to present your songs, you know?

Dan: Our songs?  And which?

Me: And what do you want to know for?  It's school stuff.  And I already said that I don't have much time since the party is already tonight, luckily I had a free afternoon.

Dan: Ok, ok I don't ask you anymore, I just wanted to know which ones were to give you advice on what to do, that is if it is to sing.  Oh and now say hello to your friends for me.

Me: Okay I say.

Off messages

- Ariana?  Ariana!  - Lara started asking about me on the call.

- I am here!  I was working out something with a certain person.  - I replied returning to the call and taking it out of the silent mode as soon as possible.