The x meeting

"Oi when are we going to move", "damn it shut the hell up and wait" I yelled back. The target was on the move, just one more step. "Now" I yell, we jump down and I activated black fairy and I threw black nen on the target, my partner started shooting the guards. I looked into my targets eyes and said "nighty,nighty I hope you don't sleep to right". I started laughing maniacally and started kissing him. After a few seconds I pull out of the kiss and he started coughing up blood then he died while I was on top of him. "To bad he was a good kisser" I laughed while licking my lips", "oi come on the cops will be here soon". "First off don't tell me what the fuck to do, secondly I can kill the cops and you so, shut the hell up, will ya" I say annoyed. We run away once we hear the sirens. I get back to my apartment and see my brother on the couch. "Y/n, about time you get in it's late little sister" chrollo obnoxious said. "You don't tell me what the fuck I can do anymore old ass". "Still got a mouth I see"chrollo sated , what the hell do you want" I replied back. "Well, I need your help raiding the York New auction. "Fine, let me pack", "thanks little sis" chrollo said. "Shut the hell or I won't go old ass", "sorry y/n". I love how he is scared me. After I pack my things I head out with chrollo and get on a airship. "What do you need from the auction" I said to chrollo, "the kurta eyes". I nod my head and go back to looking out the window. After a couple of hours we arrive at Yorknew city.  Chorllo and I were lead to a very expensive looking car. "You always had a thing for cars" I said, chorllo nodded his head. We get in the car and see two people sitting in the front. "I'm Feitan" he spoke in a breathy tone. "I'm Shalnark". He stated calmly. "I'm y/n, nice to meet you. "You have manors for them but not for me" chrollo said. "Shut up asswipe" I said back. "I like her, marry me" shalnark said, "we'll see" I said blowing a kiss to him. "Not my sister, you kazoo kid looking asshole. Chrollo said. I chuckled at his response. 20 minutes later we arrived at the troupe hideout. "Nice place for you old ass" I said. "Old ass I like that" shalnark said, "don't you got some ass to be kissing" chrollo said. "Yeah, your sister" shalnark said. I started laughing at him as I see chrollo start to charge at shalnark. "Oi dumb ass stop don't hurt the little boy" I yelled at chrollo. He stopped dead in his tracks and started to walk to the entrance of the hideout. When I got to the entrance and I see the troupe all sitting around waiting. "Every listen up"chrollo said, the troupe all looked at him then me. "This is my sister y/n, she is going to be helping us raid the auction" chrollo said. They all nod and go back to what their doing and I see someone sitting on the window seal. I look to see and I see this magnificently built man with pink and purple hair and these golden slit eyes that pierce through your soul. He was in this jester outfit that shows his delicious built arms(ok let me stop myself 🤤). He made deep eye contact with me and he let out some of his blood lust having me weak in the knees. Everybody notice his blood lust and looked at me biting my lip, that's when chrollo hit me in my head and said "stop being a fuck girl get your ass ready, we're leaving in an hour". "Damn I can't have any fun while I'm here, dad", "no not at all, especially with that clown". I rolled my eyes in return at him for calling this sexy man a clown. I fallow feitan down a hall to an empty room. "This is were you will be staying, if you get lonely you can come to my room it's a couple doors down" feitan said. I thank him as I walk into the room, it was a nice size it had a bed a dresser and another door. I went into the door and saw this big ass bathroom, "wow, he really over did it on this place" I thought to myself. I get out of my clothes and head into the shower. I started the water and got in, I felt a faint aura come in but I thought it was chrollo and ignored it. Ten minutes later as I was about to get out I see a figure sitting on the toilet and then saw pink hair. "Hey you pervert get out my bathroom" I yelled at Hisoka. ~mhmm, darling you have quiet the attitude~, Hisoka said, "yes I do so you know to get the fuck out of my bathroom, you pervert ass" I said back. ~ well, well see you tonight darling I'll be waiting for you to come to my bed I can get lonely sometimes, just so you know angel~ he said then walked out of the room. I got ready and started to head out and I see a limo outside and see chrollo, Hisoka, shalnark and feitan outside of limo all fighting for a reason I have yet to find out. "Oi dumbasses, what are you fighting about", "who get to with you on the mission" they all say in unison. "Rock paper scissors" I said and a joke but they took it way to far. "Loser dies" shalnark said, "ummm, I was kidding and I choose Hisoka as my back up" I say. Chrollo flipped off everyone and got into the car. When I get in I'm pulled onto someone's lap, shalnark. "If you get to go with her you clown, she is sitting right here" shalnark spit at Hisoka for making a face. "I mean all of you are hot, I don't mind" I say, "I do" chrollo butted in. "Shut the hell up and let's go", ~is that how you talk to your brother, now angel~ Hisoka said. "Yes you pervert ass, yes the fuck I do" say back while chrollo tried to hit Hisoka but he dodged. "Asswipe" I mumbled to my self, shalnark laughing quietly.