Get x in x and x get x out

On our way to the mission chrollo explained the whole run down. "Ok, y/n you will go into the party the person you are looking for is the son of one of the attending guests. You will get him drunk take him to his father's study kill him or knock him out I don't care. You will get the invite and get out. Hisoka you will be there to help her if anything goes wrong. We all will be there if it gets to out of hand ok, everyone got it. We all nod and shalnark says to me "don't sleep with him or I will kill him" he says while grabbing my neck. "Kinky I see", I say and kiss him behind his ear. We arrived at the location and I see this big ass house and my mouth dropped. "Can't that wait to later hun" shalnark said I laughed at his response and slap his shoulder. We get out of the car and Hisoka and I head into the big ass house. "Do you see the target" I say to Hisoka. "Hisoka, Hisoka, pervert clown!" I yell at him and snap him out of whatever he was thinking about. ~yes darling~ he said, "do you see the target" I say. ~yes doll up a head in the all black~ he said. I walk up to him and say, "you are a little young to be here" I say. "Same to you"he said in a seductive manner. He was at least "6'1", long curly black hair, sharp jawline and a slight muscular build. "I here with my parents, or I will be they told me to leave before them and now I'm here, and I'm rambling aren't I" I say smiling trying to flirt. "No, no it's cute" he says. "Hey, you wanna go somewhere else my room is upstairs" he said looking me up and down. "Sure" I say following him up the grand staircase. We started walking down the hall and that's when I see the study door open ajar. "What's this" I say curious. "My dad's study, that's not very important right now let's go" he said tugging at my hand. "But, there's books and booze" I say. "Your devious, I like it" he said. Man boys are always horny. We head into the study and I go to look at the books as he is pouring us a drink. "What's your name", "y/n". I did not care if he knows my name I'm going to kill him anyway. "I'm Kelvin". "Cute name" I say, "see any books you may like" he said trying to make conversation. "The one at the top can you get it for me" I say. "Sure" he replied. As he turned around I put a "little" cyanide in his drink. (Idea form Riverdale) "This one", "yes, thank you". I replied. "You like to read" he said reaching for his drink. "Yes I love to any type of books" I said edging towards my drink. He took a sip as watch while drinking mine. 
{time skip}
"Kelvin" I yelled as he fell to the floor foaming at the mouth. I watch as he slowly died putting up one hell of a struggle as one might say. "Hisoka, I'm done come take this body and get my brother"! I yelled. ~yes, my love~. "I'm not your love asshole" I yell back. ~you say that now my love~, "just get my brother and the body please" I say obviously annoyed.
{time skip}
"Well done y/n, I'm glad I called you for this, these lazy shits would have caused a scene for no reason" chorllo said. "But, there was to many cameras I almost passed out taking them out, but it was fun". "How did you kill him he just looks like he is asleep" pakunoda said, "cyanide with a little something I made to look like he had a seizure and wiped away the foam" I said proud of my work. "You used that the first timed you killed somebody, so original" chrollo said. I smiled at that was the first real complaint he gave me in a while.
{time skip}
At the troupe hideout I went back to my room and stripped my self of my clothes and got into to some pajamas when I heard a knock at my door. "Come in" I said as I sat back down on my bed. ~darling, I don't mean to interrupt but what is your nen ability, I sense such strong aura from you~ " why do you need to know" I said at the clown in my doorway. ~I was in the shower thinking of you and I wanted to know~ "um, you were thinking of me in the shower". ~I mean why not look at~ he said "wait are you wearing clothes" I said cutting on the lights. He was in something at least. He was in this sexy red silk robe with his hair down and when I mean this man was sexy he was. The way his muscles show through the fabric the way his hair covered his lustful yellow eyes was magnificent. "Damn" you whisper to yourself.