The x deal

"darling have a seat for me" hisoka said. "Im not your darling", "you say that now. Why is he here and what is he trying to do. "Your nen love, what is it, I sense such power" he said slightly moaning. "It's called black fairy" you said. "What is it I need the details". Hisoka said. "I can turn into a fairy and I can throw nen blast" I say proudly. "I have a feeling that there is more to it then just that,even know it is quite impressive" Hisoka said coming closer to me. "Back away pervert" I say as he just gives me a smile. "But, I can kiss somebody and they die or in a comatose state and knocked out. I said with a smile. "Oh that's wonderful dear, I want you to be with me forever." "That's a long time I'm not going to be here that's long", I say. "Aww, love I need you to stay, stay with me forever", "no, now get the hell out" I say and kick literally kick him out. "Man, they are some weird ass fuckers, and that clown" I say to myself. I then get into the shower and head to bed thinking of that fuck clown.
{time skip}
"Uhhh" I groaned in frustration. I hate mornings. "Y/n, get your ass up, we have somewhere to go" Chrollo banged at the door of my room. "I'm up you asshole." I get up and get ready, as I'm walking to the meeting area I see something I should not have seen. "Oh, fuck Hisoka, right there" Chrollo said bent over a counter. "What the fuck, Hisoka why are you fucking my brother. "Y-y-y/n-n, oh fuck, I-I-I- c-c-c-an e-e-explain-n-n-n, ugh fuck. W-w-when I'm done", Chrollo said stuttering out his words. "I think I'm going to be sick" I said and ran back to the room I was staying in. "What the fuck did I just witness".
Well, that's all I'm sorry I was slow to update. I tend to lose interest sometimes, and also I'm lazy. Well hope you enjoyed it I know it's short but just bare with me