The x ex

"Shut your fucking mouth, Y/n"! He said while getting closer to me. "But baby, I missed you so much" I said with a smirk. "Brandon bring him in" he said. This so called Brandon guy walks out the room and comes back in with my brother. "Don't you fucking touch my brother" I said yelling at him. "I'm don't have to if you give me what I want, pumpkin" he said "what do you want" I said looking him in the eyes. "I want your blood" he said while looking at my eyes. "Why so you can steal it my sleep again, that's why I slept with them you asshole". "How did you find out I was taking your blood"," the last couple days of our relationship, I noticed marks on my arms and kept waking up to sore arm. Then one night I stayed awake and that's when I found out you were taking my blood. I soon figured out you were selling my blood as a drug and making a lot of money of off me. That same day I went to you sister house fucked her, then went to your best friend house and fucked him, and by the way his dick was way better then yours and your sister tongue game was fucking fantastic. I said. "You fucking slut, how could you say that". "Because I know you will not lay a finger on my brother because he's not there." He turned his head back around to look at chrollo but he was not there then he turned and looked at me but I also was not there. "I've gotten much stronger than the last time you seen me haven't I." "You bitch I-", " you'll what kill me, I'll like to see you try Charles, or do you prefer master". "I'll find you again y/n, I will if it's the last thing I do." I'm tired of waiting, I'm going to kill him." "No brother let me," "y/n, you conniving son of a bitch, I swear if you kill me I'll come back and hunt you, fucking slut". "I may be a slut but I did not steal my girlfriends blood and sell it, you dick". I then pulled out a gun and shot him with a nen infused bullet. "Where did you get that y/n" Chrollo said. "I started pick pocketing when I was twelve remember". "Let's get back" Chrollo said. "They blew up the house" I said.