The Will of Man // Chapter 10

Ivan's POV:

Sunlight shone in from the opening in the ceiling of the cart. My eyes slowly opened, crusty from the tears of last night. Allen laid motionless in my arms, right where he had fallen asleep. I contemplated waking him up, but I decided to let him sleep a little longer. Unwrapping my arms from around him, I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Allen groaned behind me, signaling his awakening. 'So much for my attempt at letting him sleep.' I looked at him from over my shoulder, his mouth was in an open-mouth yawn. "Did you sleep well?" I laid next to him again. His cheeks reddened, "sure.." He quickly got up from where he was laying and opened the cart door. The train was still moving, but we weren't in the same field anymore. "I'm starving." Allen admitted, patting his stomach. "Me too." I got up as well to get a better look out the door. "Fuck I just realized I lost my baseball bat!" He turned around, frantically searching for the wooden rod. "I think that's the least of our problems.." I leaned against the cart wall. "Well it's at the top of my list, dick!" He searched through the stacks of hay. My eyes rolled at his behavior. "Where is this train taking us anyways?!" His arms quit searching as he flipped to face me. I shrugged, "how would I know?" His face twisted into an angry frown, "because you're the one who came up with this stupid ass plan!" "Allen calm down. We'll figure this out." My way of trying to comfort him failed. "Yeah right!" He scoffed. I began to walk closer to him, "Allen, I will buy you a new bat. Let's just talk." He also walked closer, "I don't wanna talk to you!"

Suddenly, we both lunged for each other . Our mouths came together in a hungry embrace. I comforted him in the only way I knew would work. The idea of saving myself for Alfred flew right out the window. We crashed into one of the haystacks, him under me as we continued to attack each other's mouths. His hands gripped my hair as hard as possible, almost pulling it right out. I groaned against his mouth as his harsh hands worked my head. "I need you. You need me. Forget Alfred." His lips tapped against mine with every breathless word. I suddenly felt very cold and goosebumps littered my arms. "Allen.." I began, but he cut me off, "Don't. Just.. Stay with me." He looked as if he was about to cry, and my heart lurched. I kissed him again, then again, then again, and soon enough, we were making out again. I never wanted to go any further. I swear. But when he went for the waistband of my pants, I couldn't stop him anymore. Every kiss he left on my body, so dominant for an omega. All I could do was watch him pick me undone.

After we were done I couldn't even speak. 'It was only a blowjob. It was only a blowjob!' I kept on repeating in my head, but no matter how hard I tried to keep him out of my head, those late nights with Allen so many years ago kept seeping into my brain. His tan skin against the moonlight that crept in through the windows, his dominant way of love, but his submissive way of care. I never realized i was falling in love. It was like riding in a car, smooth sailing, then BAM! head on collision. Life will deny you of most things. Give you hope, then take it away. Allen and I knew our love was bad, but we didn't care. Our fights were normal. We could probably schedule them. But no matter how much we fought, we would always come back to each other. I don't know what changed. Our last fight, something changed in him. Or maybe it was me. I don't know, but it wasn't like our other fights. Sex wouldn't fix it.

Allen threw my pants at me and I was back in the real world. "You need to get dressed if we wanna get out of this train." He was beginning to put back on his shirt. "Right." I got up and began putting on my clothes as well. My face fell with a frown. His back was turned to me and I almost reached out to touch it. I don't know why, but I refrained.

~

Alfred's POV:

3 days. 3 days I was left in that room. It doesn't sound very long, but when you take away food and water, it's eternity. My mind, like anyone else's would, turned to mush. I couldn't think clearly. My brain felt like it had a fog over it and my whole body ached from the starvation. The small light bulb in the room left me clueless as to if it was night or day. Most attempts at sleep were interrupted with dreams of full course meals and all the soda my stomach could hold. All those hopes were crushed as soon as my tired eyes opened and were met with the concrete walls again. Viktor never came to check on me either. Or maybe he did. I have no idea. I tried to sleep for most of my stay. On the night of the 3rd day, the door finally opened and I was met with the face I thought I would never wanna see again. His strong Alpha musk snapped me out of my fog. "Were you trying to kill me?" I weakly asked him when he crouched down to my body slumped against the wall.  He shrugged nonchalantly, "We're you trying to kill me when you pulled that stunt 3 days ago?" My dark eyes opened wide, "3 days?! Fuck, you really were trying." He chuckled and began picking me up bridal style. If I weren't so weak, I would've fought back. Every time I tried to lift my arms to punch, my muscles screamed in protest. All I could do was curl up and snuggle against his warmth. This slimy fucker. The fucking cunt who almost killed me twice now. My pathetic body craved him. "Cold?" He questioned at my actions. "You didn't exactly give me a blanket." I recalled. "Even dying you still have a way of making snarky comebacks." His chest rose and fell softly from his light laugh.

He stopped and laid me in a red plush chair. The chair had gold structure, and it looked real. The table in front of me almost knocked me out of my chair. Piping hot chicken, green beans, mac and cheese, gravy. All the stereotypical things you would see at a Thanksgiving dinner, minus the turkey. "You look like you've met Jesus himself" Viktor took his seat at the opposite end of the table. My hands lurched for the chicken, prying a leg off and immediately shoving it in my mouth. It may as well be made out of diamonds because it was the most important thing I could ever have in the moment, except for my freedom. The flavors in my mouth were so undesirably good I began crying. Viktor silently watched me eat like a caveman. I ate almost the whole table, probably the table cloth too. By the end, my stomach looked like I was pregnant. "Satisfied?" Viktor questioned me as he got up from his chair, barely having eaten anything. "No." I bit out, bitterly standing up as well. His eyebrow cocked, "Hm? What has bothered you?" I crossed my arms, "Your kidding right? First, you kidnapped me and constantly threaten me. Second, you locked me in a concrete room with no food or water for 3 DAYS! Finally, you called me 'terrible' at blowjobs!" I was shaking with rage. "That upset you that much?" He began getting closer to me. "Yes! ....No!" I shook my head and scoffed. "You and Allen are strikingly similar for being so different." He was right in front of me by now. "I don't know who the fuck that is." I spat out, finally dropping arms from my chest. "Also, why do you talk to me as if we're friends?" I looked up at him, and in this moment, I wasn't scared anymore. "I was hoping to be more than friends." His fingers came to grab my chin. My nails quickly came up and swiped at this face, making 3 large gashes on his face. Blood began to drop from the open wounds. My legs felt wobbly as what just happened settled in my stomach, which barely had enough room in it as it was. He stepped backwards and held his cheek with clamped teeth. "You're a dick! I hate you! How could you make me feel these things?! I shouldn't!" Tears bubbled near the surface of my eyelids.

I suddenly dropped to my knees, reaching for his belt. Viktor stood and let it all happen. "I just wanna... make you.. feel good. So, I can.. feel good." My breath kept hitching and my hands wouldn't stop shaking. My fingers crept around his waist, unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants. The room was eerily quiet. His underwear hit the floor and I was left with a massive erect cock. Shameful. How could I let myself come to this?! Alas, my hands didn't stop. I grabbed the base of his cock and took the tip in my mouth. My tongue circled the head, tracing the spots i had circled only a couple days prior. Viktor stifled a groan. My heart fluttered at the noise and I began to suck faster. Soon enough, I had him grunting and panting. "Блядь.. That's it. хороший мальчик.." All his little words of confirmation had me melting. All thoughts of shame and confusion were pushed away. I was in bliss. I had finally been granted praise, and I had never felt better. I looked up at him, his face was full of pleasure and dominance. I felt my abdomen ting with my heat and my dick was beginning to harden. His cock pulsed in my mouth, signaling a finish was close. 'That didn't last long.' I thought. Viktor let out a loud grunt as he finished in my mouth. His hot, salty cum flooded my mouth and I quickly swallowed every last drop. I had finally gotten him to feel good. I was 1#! A big grin crept across my face and I couldn't help the blush appearing on my face. "Happy?" Viktor began putting his clothes back on as I got off my knees. "I am number one?" I asked shamelessly. His eyes rolled, "Yes. Now go to your room." My smile fell and I was suddenly reminded of who he really was. My stomach quivered and my head reeled. The whole room seemed to spin as I realized what I had done. I had given my kidnapper a blowjob! Willingly! I stumbled backwards and suddenly my mouth got watery. Projectile vomit spewed from my mouth onto the dark wood floor. There was so much. Everything I had eaten was now on the ground. My eyes felt like they were gonna bulge out of my head. My nose stung with stomach acid as throw up crept into my nasal canal, burning it. Pain was an understatement. My back hit the wall and I fell to the floor with a loud thud. Everything ached and I couldn't keep my head up anymore. Viktor rushed to my side, clothes also covered in vomit.

"дерьмо!"

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~

Блядь - fuck
хороший мальчик - good boy
дерьмо - shit

~~~~~~~~~
I don't really like this chapter too much and it's just been sitting in my drafts for a while but I guess i'll publish it anyways! I hope you guys like it more than I do 💕