Gone // Chapter 6

*Ivan's POV*

I don't know how long i sat on my knees. Must have been hours it seemed. My thighs began to ache from kneeling in the same position. My fingers traced the polished wood on the floor below me. The sun shown in from the broken windows. My finger caught a big piece of glass on the floor. It penetrated my glove and blood began to seep from the crack in my freshly opened wound.

Viktor..

How could he.. We used to be friends.. Used to.. I should've never kept the 2ps a secret from the rest of the nations. How could i be so stupid?! I just really wanted to believe i had friends.. But for Viktor.. trying to merge our two worlds together with the key.. He's gone too far.

I unfolded my legs and tried to stand. The muscles in my thighs were tense as i stood. The glass crunched under my boots when i walked out of the office. I don't ever wanna look in this room ever again.

Wait! Alfred in still in the room! I ran down the hallway to the room i left him in. I need to explain this all to him, i owe it. When i reached the door i put my gloved hand on it and knocked. No response. "Alfred? I'm coming in." I unlocked the door and pushed it open. The hinges whined as the door came to a stop. The overwhelming smell of omega hit me in the face. Alfred laid in a ball with the covers and pillows surrounding him. A classic omega nest. I don't really think it's the best idea to talk to him right now. I turned around and walked out, closing the door behind me.

The floor boards creaked underneath my feet as i walked towards the kitchen. The vodka was calling my name. My fingers touched the cool marble counters as i entered the room. I snatched the bottle from the shelf and popped the top off. I threw my head back and took a swig of the clear liquid. The bitter substance swished in my mouth, burning my tongue. The best alcohol ever made. I take a few more gulps of it before bringing it to the living room.

I sit on the couch with a huff. I lay my head back and let my hair fall off my face. My cheek still ached and my lip still bled. I was left alone with my thoughts. But what is there to think? Me and the nations are fucking screwed because the 2ps are trying to merge our worlds and take over! What the fuck am i supposed to do?! I don't wanna think anymore. I lifted the vodka bottle to my lips once again and took a big drink before setting it down on the counter in front of me. My mind got all hazy and my stomach felt like it was caving in on itself. I fell over on my side in pain. "Fuck... fuck you Viktor.." I groaned out as my eyes began to close and i could no longer see.

~

I awoke with a start. There was a knife against my throat. The blade threatened to spill the blood from my neck, killing me. Someone had a hold on my hair, pulling my head back, getting good access to my throat. It was now dark in the living room but i could still make out the couch i was still laying on. My hands were tied together tightly in some sort of rope. My eyes darted from side to side. I didn't need to see who was behind me. I already knew. "Viktor. What are you doing." I sneered through my teeth. "Oh Ivan. You know what i'm doing.." Viktor pressed the blade harder against my neck. I let out a strangled grunt of frustration. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Because I want complete control of both worlds. That's why." Viktor laughed. "Where did you learn such magic to disappear like that?!" I choked out. My neck was getting tired from being in such a position.

"Why do you care!" He yanked my head back and scraped my throat with the blade. Blood seeped out from the cut, although i would not show him it hurt. "Viktor you're insane. This won't work. You need someone from the 1p world to help you. You know that." My wrists strained against the binds. "Oh i know. That's why your little Alfred is coming with me. I think he'll make the perfect pet."

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ALFRED!" I yelled. The rope against my wrists broke and i reached behind me to grab Viktor. Suddenly, the blade that was against my neck fell and I was left in a empty room again. "FUCK!" I jumped up from the couch, knocking over the bottle of vodka on the table. The liquid poured over and onto the carpet but i could care less. I sprinted to the room i left Alfred in. I couldn't catch a breath as I ran through the hallways. The door flew off the hinges when i busted in the room.

Alfred was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~
BRUH SHAHHSJEJWS IM BACK WTF IM SORRY I KEEP TAKING BREAKS!! :(( lately my mental health has been in shambles!! so i'm so sorry if this chapter sucked ass!

how is everyone in quarantine?? honestly i love it!! I don't really like talking to people lmao. i hope all of you guys are stay happy and healthy! 💖💖💖💖 I will try and be more present on this account!! sorry if i keep falling through :((

Love you guys!! ❤️