Random Fact #12

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but Alison Hedgehog has a near crippling case of Sonicphobia (fear of Sonic the Hedgehog). That was why she screamed in the first chapter of the Autistic Gamershood. There is some speculation as to why she has this phobia. It could be from her brother picking on her in her childhood. Or it could have been a frightening encounter with someone in a Sonic costume as a child. Or it could have been the nightmares of Sonic eating her or worse... forcing her to be by his side as a "player two" and making her his female doppelganger if she refused compliance... there is no way to tell where this phobia started with her. The most logical answer as to where that phobia arrived from could be explained with one game: Sonic Unleashed. Why? During the opening cutscene, you can clearly see exactly what kind of pain Sonic goes through when the Werehog first arrives. She might have played it when she was seven years old, and that opening cutscene might have scarred her. The cover photo didn't help matters on her end... especially considering that Sonicphobia is a branch of a bigger phobia: kyrofelonoshophobia. Poor kid... and this goes to show that phobias should never be taken lightly.

 and this goes to show that phobias should never be taken lightly

This is most likely the reason why Alison is scared of Sonic.