chapter 1

New home
_________
Moving into a new home can be difficult for some, especially when moving out of the city, some people like the hustling and bustling of the City, others like noises, or some just like to see the new things that are displaced on the window that cost more than needed.

Well,
Not for me

Being rather excited for this new home, not only me but my mother as well, her being an inventor she can have some peace and quite to her mind, i remember her face when she got the letter from grangran that she was finally moving out, knowing we don't particularly like the city she asked if we would like to take care of it. Of course mom being joyous she said yes.
___________
After two days of packing and being on the road we finally made it to the wonderland like house, beautiful it is, completely white, though the paint was starting to chip, vines with white Lily's grew up the columns that held the house, neatly trimmed bushes sat in the front lawn, windows almost big as the wall shined, the edges being cut into designs that look to be of angles.

I stand on the edge of my feet trying to get a better view of the castle that we call a home now
((Not really a castle yall im sorry:,[)
My eyes catching something behind the house, it looks to be a... Garden?

"Y/n! Darling come here and help me bring in our case's." My mother spoke softly, her dress shirt sleeves rolled up, as she took out one by one our case's out of the automobile.
I glance back at the garden before quickly heading over to my mother and help her carry our luggage.
_______
"Wow." I said but barely came out as a whisper
From the outside exterior i could tell that this place was big but still it took my breath away.
"Still the way i remember." Mother smiled at me putting her case's on the floor only to ruffle my hair.
I giggled at her loving affection.
Turning back to the main room my mouth still slightly a gaped.
It was beautiful as the outside, the walls were the same angelic white as the outsides, marble stairs that spilt up in the middle leading too different sides of the house, plants were put in almost every corner, i can tell grandmama loved to garden, there was a chandelier that hung from the ceiling its rims looked of golden, there were even a few small statues that reminded me of greek art.

" Again i say, wow."

"Yeah.." My mother started

"Your grangran really likes art if you couldn't tell, she found how to do it in everything she did, even gardening,"

"What did she do?" I questioned

"Well, when ever her flowers were done growing, she would always pick dandelions and flatten them, she would say, but she was technically just smooshing them." Mom smiled

"She would then mix the texture of the dandelions and added some honey, and some how, a bit of pollen, she then would make a golden-like paint to paint the flowers."

"Almost like in alice in wonderland! Were they painted the roses red!" I said with excitement.

"Almost, except she didn't behead anyone who messed up"
I let out a giggle as did mom before she let out a soft sigh.

"Alright little dove, you better go upstairs and find a room for you, its going to be a busy few days for us, well, at least for me." She smiled her eyes were dull she look tired

"Okay. But don't work your self to hard okay?" I gave her a glare

"Alright alright" she said waving her hand back and forth

"Pinkie promise?" I said holding out my left hand my pinkie out, my other hand holding onto my luggage

"I promise" she said taking my pinkie into hers before giving me a kiss on the forehead
"Now go." She said shoeing me away
________
Climbing up the marble stairs and going to the right, i find myself in a hallway full of pictures of me and mom and grangran and door.
Each door was white though the wall was a light forest green, floral wallpaper that was very pretty. Looking down the hall i decided to check the room at the end.

Opening the door i was in awe with the small room, a pastel like blue curtain hung open from the windows, a bed was rested agents the wall, neatly folded F/C sheets lay on the bed i set my luggage on the floor and walked over to the window. I was indeed right, there was a garden, a beautiful but large garden, almost like a maze of flowers and bushes. Many seem to be in bloom others starting to wilt away, butterfly scattered everywhere but out of the beauty of everything that wasn't the thing that caught my eye, no

What caught my attention was the silhouette of a door.

I blinked and the door was gone
What was that...?
I shook my head not thinking about it and started to unpack
_______
I

m really thinking about making mum puffy....