chapter 4

"How many times have i told you not to steal food from the pub? Your more than welcome to eat with me"
-
"I-i know but,,, its more fun to steal from Wilbur's plate when he's not looking..."
-
Sigh

" where did you find them?"
-
"...."
"Near the door"
-
"The door?"
"Does that mean...."
_________
I started to stir awake the sound of voices filling my ears before a godforsaken ringing blasted threw my head. Letting out a groan i put my hand to my head and sat up blinding lights made my eyes sore.

In lightning speed i remembered everything that happened, realizing i was no longer on the ground but on something soft. I opened my eyes and looked around but stopped when they landed on figures. Strange figures.

Two males, one much larger than the other, stood away from the bed watching me, the one on the right looked to be a human and bird hybrid, having dirty blond hair and a stubble like beard, long black wings were attached to his back they shined in purple hues in the light. He also had legs of a crow but a smile of pure gold, it was soft and welcoming.

The smaller figure that stood next to him had a different experience though, one of concern and fright. Unlike the larger male, this one wore dirty clothes that has holes and rips but soon was sewn over with different color patches. He too was a hybrid but unlike the silky black feathers of the elder one, he had orange and brunette fox ears that sat atop of his ginger hair, its was fluffy looking.
-
"U-uhm...."
"H-ello?" My mind was at a rage of not knowing if i should run away, or sit tight and see what fate has in store for me.

"Hello." The elder man smiled before turning around for a moment and picked something up, the sound pf clinking and rustling of fabric was heard.
He turned back around and stepped twords me, holding a class bottle with liquid that had a mysterious glow to it in one hand, and a peace of cloth in the other, showing that he in fact, had claws instead of fingers, he held the cloth to the tip of the bottle before turning it slightly. I backed away into the wall unsure of the glowing liquid.

"Don't worry," said the man "its nothing dangerous"
I looked at him in the eyes, they shined a bright blue, they were soft, comforting, trustworthy, before looking at the smaller man behind him, he looked more calm than he did before, a nervous smile appeared on his lips, showing small fangs.

Before i knew it a stinging sensation was in my lower legs. I hissed and clutched my hands into fist, my nails digging into my palms. In a late reaction i was about to slap the man but he spoke out
"Sorry, its going to sting a bit, but it'll make your wounds heal faster and kill the poison." He stated calmly as he put the items in his hands on a table that sat in front of the bed, i noticed there was some bandages and books that were already there.
I looked down at my leg to see the skin slowly healing, over laying the wounds. I sat still and watched as the man lift my legs up one at a time, wrapping them in a bandage. He was gentle, though his claws looked extremely sharp they did no harm besides sending a chill up my spine.
He set the bandages down before sitting on the edge of the bed, the mattress sinking slightly, his wings folded agents his back, the smaller male slowly walked to the side of the bed before sitting on the carpeted wooden floor. They both held soft smiles.

"W-who are you?"
-
"Ah, sorry for the late introductions, im phil, this is fundy." The blond, i mean, phil said making a gesture twords the smaller male that waved slightly, he still seemed nervous
"H-hey...." He said his voice squeaked a bit.
I looked at them both in dazed with every difference. I shook my head slightly.