chapter 3

Wonderland

My eye's sparkled with amazement and curiosity, in front of me stood a, a whole nother world
Never have i seen something so magical but yet so different, it took my breath away.
Cautiously i took a step forward only to now notice a stone stairwell with nothing underneath to hold it,
How is it holding up?? The question occupied my mind as i walked further along the path to an opening of a forest.
I took in my surroundings, tall twisty burch tree's with leaves the color of a dragon flies wing(some dragon flys have blueish turquoise colored wings when they fly:])strange patterns were carved into the bark almost like waves, tall lanky flowers in shade of a strange magenta, loomed as their petals were open in bloom, strange enough the inside look like an eye. I gazed in wonder as the flowers shifted slightly, their eyes held a sparkle

Wait

The flowers have eyes

My body flinched as i backed away, the eyes still following me.
Turning around to run but the feeling of my skin being rip open stopped me.
I hissed in pain as i looked down, my ankles had many cuts and openings, looking for the cause of this my eyes landed on a berry bush, the bush was covered in thorns and Berry's that changed of color a small swirl was in the center of the berry moving in a way that made me slightly nauseous.
-
A sudden wave of dizziness went threw my body making me stumble, i grabbed the nearest tree and held my head, it felt like there was nothing in my head but wind my eyes felt like they were going to turn into dust.
After a moment i stood back up and shook my head, the feeling fading away, i sighed in relief.
I looked back up to see a tree different from the others I've seen, it having the same strange magenta as the flowers, purple mushrooms that glowed lightly in the shadows and a clock that was center in within the middle of the tree, and seeming to have a sign on it. Curious, i walked towered the tree.

<- the pub
Starfeather village ->

Village? My mind thought of what the people looked of here, could they be like me? Could they be mad as the hatter from my book? Or angry as the red queen? What if they were fairy's?
I gasped excitedly at the thought.
-
Wait if the people here are different than me, could i be intruding? Would they be scared of me? Would they be as curious as me?
My thoughts were interrupted as i felt something tickle my nose.
My eye looked forwards to see a butterfly like creater with long legs, almost like a mixed between a spider and butterfly, the wings were transparent, the color of milky white.
I stared in awe at the creater.
"Hi there." I whisper
The creature nuzzled my nose, almost like a kiss before flying off leaving a trail of dust behind that looked like stars.
I held my nose
"I feel like i just witnessed birth." I whispered to myself still in awe by the creature
-
The sound of rustling could be heard near me, turing to were the sound came from, i see a bush shaking, a little scared i took a step back in case i was in danger, i watched the bush, it sounded like something was struggling.
I few moments later something jumped out making me jump until i saw it was a fox.

A fox? Hm..

I saw that he held a bag, that's probably what the struggle was about.
I wonder what he has in it.
The fox turned to me before he crouched, letting out a small growl.
He looked like he was going to pounce.

"

H-hey there bud.." I said nervously, yes im scared he might attack me but i want him to know i mean no harm
I put my hand out slowly, but he flinched back a bit, growling more
"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you" i said softly as i put my hand out more he didn't back away or growl this time but looked nervous.
"I promise." I said with a smile
He looked at me, the bag still hanging from his mouth then softly put his head in my hand letting out a purr.
-
The fox flinched away from me as i let out a groan, i started to feel dizzy again, my vision kept getting blurry as my mind felt like nothing but dead weight my eyes felt as though they were melting. My cuts burned like hell i try standing up but i fell instantly my vision became to dark to see anything my mind to numb to think before long i blacked out.
_________________________
The fox startled by the situation, panicked as you laid limply on the ground your skin growing pale, looking both ways in hope someone would come, but when nobody came the fox let out a huff.
Quickly hiding his bag of treats in the bushes before biting the back of your shirt in a strong grip before dragging you as quickly as he could, he knew you were hurt, but from what is what made him worried the most.
-
Not too long, the fox made it to a small home, one he knew well. The fox scratched at the door hoping that someone was home, and to his luck someone was. His ears twitched at the sound of claws clinking against the floor before the door opened to reveal a man with blonde hair and crow legs.
He looked down at the fox with a smile, noticing the foxes gitterness, he about to ask what's wrong before he saw your body.
He quickly picked up your body in a gentle manner wrapping his wings around your body in a protective manner, before bring you into his home