Chapter 4. An akuma attack!

They woke up that morning to greet the light shining of the sun and the sound of knocking on the door. Marinette shifted and kept sleeping as Felix groaned and tried to get up from underneath the covers but his attempts failed as a hand was clinging onto him. He looked over only to see Marinette's still sleeping face. He blushed slightly as he kept staring at her. Felix shook his head, slowly removing her hand as to not disturb her and try to leave but she only clung on tighter. "Sweetie, it's time to wake up~!" His mother's loud cheery voice rang through the door, "Coming!" Was his only response before silence came back to overwhelm the room. He sighed before looking over to where Marinette was currently at, "Marinette, wake up." He shook her slightly, "Mm.." The said girl groaned. She pulled her hands away and got up, rubbing her eyes slightly before yawning. She stretched her arms out before noticing she was in the same bed as Felix. Her face went 20 shades of red as she stared at the blonde next to her. "Uh.. Marinette are you okay?" Felix stared at her with concern, He held the back of his hand up to her forehead and pressed against it, "You don't seem to be sick or anything.. Why is your face so red?" Felix removed his hand with a confused expression planted on his face. "I-I'm FInE! THere's NOthIng WRonG HAHAhA-"he quickly backed away from him slightly, her hands going all over the place. She kept moving backwards, not noticing how close she was to the edge until she fell onto the floor with a 'thump'.

Felix got off the bed and walked towards her, helping her up in the process. "Thanks.." Marinette plopped on the bed as she was still wincing slightly. "No problem, Marinette." Felix stared at her, as if she was an angel that had appeared out of thin air, specially made for him. They sat in slightly awkward silence until Felix had cleared his throat, "Ahem, I think it would be best if we got ready as to not be late for school." He blushed slightly as she noticed him staring, "Ok." She smiled lightly before a light pink also dusted her cheeks. After that interaction, they got up and changed separately before meeting each other in the dining room where Felix's parents currently were.

"So~ tell me about yourself, little one. Felix only tells me so much before he huffs at me and goes to his room like a child throwing a tantrum!" His mother teased slightly, "That's only cause you keep teasing me.." Felix argued lowly, not wanting to keep anymore of her mother's attention to give to Marinette, he nodded to her slightly as if to encourage her to go on, which she did, "Ah, um. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I like sewing and designing, also as well as baking.." Marinette started, not sure if she should say anything else. "Nice to finally meet you little one, I'm Bridgette, and this is my husband, Tyler." Felix's mother introduced, "Nice to meet you Mrs, Graham De Vanily-" Marinette smiled and started before she got cut off, "Please dear, call me Bridgette." "Nice to meet you, Bridgette." Marinette corrected herself after a bit of silence. They both continued conversing as breakfast went on until they left for school, Felix noticed a bit happy as they were eating together, 'That's good, maybe mom would accept her as my girlfr- Nononono- Bad Felix, She's a friend(OH GOd- whaT HAve I DOne-), nothing more, nothing less. Breathe Felix and calm down.' He thought as his heart starting beating extremely fast. He walked towards Marinette, not paying any attention to his beating heart and talked with her the whole way to school.

"Your parents are really nice!" Marinette smiled at him, "Yeah, they are." He smiled back at her before plucking out a book from his bag and started reading, keeping his composure up. "I'm surprised they didn't question why I was there with you." Marinette pondered slightly as she stared off at the window, "Do you want them to?" Felix questioned her woth a smirk and a raised eyebrow, "N-no! That's not what I meant! I was just wondering why they didn't ask anything about me staying over cause normally that's what parents would do if someone they didn't know nor meet yet would do and I-" Marinette started rambling again as she blushed bright red, "I'm only teasing, my parents have gotten used to it over the years cause of Claude and Allan." Felix reassured her, "Oh.. I see." Marinette nodded. As their conversation ended, the teacher had walked in and started the lesson for the day, Marinette groaned slightly, she hated Geography yet that was the lesson of the morning.

-~'~s~k~i~p'~-

The bell had just rung, signaling the end of class for the morning. She sighed happily, happy to get out of class. She and Felix had made plans to hand out at the Park at lunch while it was passing periods so now here they were. The park was mostly empty except for a few children and parents here and there. They made a small trip to the bakery before coming so they got some pastries and other foods for lunch to make sure they didn't starve. The were happily chatting before a scream broke out through the road near the park. "What was that?" Felix stood up and looked at where the noise came from, "I'm not sure." Marinette also stood up. More screams were heard as a loud thumping flew to their ears, "That sounds like.." Felix stared at the road in horror, "An akuma attack! That's what it sounds like!" Marinette looked at Felix before she ran off suddenly. "Marinette! Where are you going!?" Felix stared at her in terror and horror, "I'll be back!" Her voice rang through before she disappeared into the busy roads of Paris. He silently cursed for once in awhile, running after the direction she ran to and looked around frantically trying to find her. "MARINETTE!!" He looked everywhere in worry, his stomach and heart feeling heavy as he kept walking.

He noticed the akuma in front of him as he kept walking and walking. Seeing everything up close felt so surreal to him. "What are you doing here, Felix!?" A yoyo string came from beside him and latched onto a steady brick before the spotted heroine came next to him. "How do you know my name?" He asked with worry still laced in his eyes and his voice. "I- that doesn't matter right now, you need to flee the scene!" She picked him up before going off to the roofs and put him there. "Wait, please! I'm trying to find my friend,  Marinette. Have you seen her?" He pleaded, "I'm afraid not. But if i do see her I'll tell you." She tried to calm him down. He nodded slightly, his body shaking quite a bit as he looked around in worry. 'I didn't think he cared about me this much..' The heroine stared at him, guilty as she was the one who caused this. "Don't worry, you'll see her again. I'm sure of it." She placed a calming hand on his shoulder to reassure him before she swung away to the akuma.

---'~s~k~i~p~'---

She took Felix somewhere close to the park before excusing herself and left as well. She de-transformed in an alley before running back to him in the park. "Felix! Hey!" She ran up to him while waving, "MARINETTE!" He ran up to her and hugged her extremely tight, "Never leave me like that ever again." He sniffed slightly. She stared in surprise, she has never seen Felix cry before so this surprised her a lot. "I can't promise but I will try. I can promise that." She placed her hand on his head and back, rubbing circles on his back to calm him down. His breathing slowly went back to normal and he slept silently with his head on her shoulder, she held him close in her arms, smiling contently. She slowly moved his body down and put his head in her lap. She played with his blonde locks before kissing him on the cheeks and forehead, a big smile on her lips, smiling even more as a smile grew on Felix's face as she kissed him.

Word Count: 1425 (Not including AN)

Heya! Sooo this is gonna have slow updates so if you wanna have quicker updates then check out my ao3 account which is called Grape Pancakes. That will have daily updates instead of weekly bc i have access to ao3 more than wattpad.