Re-Cap

We live in a world where 80% of the world's population has a power known as a "quirk". These powers range anywhere from a mutation to a world-destroying power.  Some people use these powers for good, but some for evil. These attacks had formed a new group of people. "Heroes". Heroes were people who'd protect the innocent by fighting crimes and risking their lives. 

Izuku Midoriya was a normal kid, but with one major set-back. He had no quirk. But, one day, he met the number 1 hero, but had been ignorant, and followed him. He had made All Might lose the slug monster that attacked him. Later that day, he'd seen the same monster attacking an old, but aggressive friend, Katsuki Bakugo (Quirk: Explosion). He had jumped in to save him, but was rendered ineffective, but his heroic act caught the attention of Toshinori Yagi (All Might's non-hero form), and was saved by him. Later, he had gained the power of One For All, a quirk that could only be passed down willingly. 

Midoriya enrolled into UA, the high-school for hero training. So did Bakugo. They had both been entered into the class 1-A, with several other students such as Ochaco Uraraka, who has the quirk Zero Gravity.  Shoto Todoroki, who has the quirk Half-Hot Half-Cold. Tenya Iida, which has the quirk of Engine.