The Beginning of Patrolling

At the next day of school, the students partner with their trainers. The groups leave class to patrol for the day.

Gai and Kirishima go out on their own without Bakugo.

Kirishima: Hey, Mr. Kurenai. 

Gai: Yes?

Kirishima: Where's Bakugo?

Gai: He's  with Hebikura.

They both keep on walking down the street. Shota and Bakugo are walking down a different street. Shota looks over to a person in an alleyway. The darkness masks a strange humanoid with claws on its arms. Shota begins walking toward the alleyway.  He reaches the alleyway to find a wall covered in blood, and a strange... thing crouching near a dumpster. Ripping sounds can be heard. Shota dashes at the thing and a claw falls to the ground. The ripping sounds stop and instead shrill shrieks filled the air. The alien stands up and is revealed to be an Alien Baltan. Shota turns around to face to Baltan.

Shota: Why are you here?

Baltan: What the FUCK does it look like? I'm here to gather food.

Shota: You realize that you had ate him instead gathering him. Seems like a cover-up.

Baltan: Well why should you care?

Shota: Because you're specifically targeting humans. That's a suicide mission.

Baltan: What do you mean?

Bakugo lights up the alleyway with explosions. The Baltan is entirely incinerated, while Shota stands at the other side of the alleyway.

Meanwhile, a Metron roams around the city, jumping on rooftops and into alleyways, where dead bodies are left. Kirishima and Gai had chased after Metron, jumping rooftop to rooftop, but the alien wouldn't stop even with the heavy panting. Almost like he had an infinite amount of stamina. 

Metron finally jumped down into an alleyway, where he was followed by Gai and Kirishima. The Metron holds up its hands, and little turrets on his hands. The firing had been dodged by Gai and deflected by Kirishima. Gai jumps at Metron off the wall, and kicks Metron in the head. Metron falls to the ground, and his left arm is restrained to his back with Gai's foot.

Gai: What are you here for?

Metron: I was...

Gai: Spit it out.

Metron: I was sent here to exterminate humans. All of them.

Gai: And who sent  you?

Metron: I'll never tell you.

Metron raised his right hand up to his head and unloaded, spraying blood all over everywhere. Kirishima stands still, and Gai takes his foot off Metron. The two are left in silence, never knowing what leads Metron might've had. The two walk out of the alleyway as paramedics come by.

Midoriya and Haruki dashed behind a building, and they then appeared atop a building. They sprint on the rooftop, with an alien in front of them, about 3 meters away. Zarab quickly  spun around, shooting three shots of a gun, and the two avoided the bullets by jumping over them. Midoriya dug his foot into the ground, and shoved forward, launching him into the air. Midoriya shoved his arms back, launching him even further until he was in arms-reach of Zarab. He reached out to grab Zarab. As he began the grabbing motion, Zarab grew giant, crushing the building below him and launching Midoriya back. Haruki stpped running.

Haruki: (Thinking) He just crush dozens of people!

Haruki: (Out Loud) Why are you doing this?!

Zarab: And what are you going to do, puny human.

Haruki: I'll show you.

Haruki held out a Zett Riser, and pressed the trigger, making him grow into Zett. Zett ran at Zarab and went for a punch. Zarab dodged and grabbed Zett's arm and shoved his elbow into his arm, breaking it. Zett screamed out in pain, and with his other arm punched Zarab in the face. Zarab was knocked back, but not for very long.