The Beginning

Midoriya was in the UA Dorms, scrolling on his phone. He sees a school message of an event happening  tomorrow. He swipes it up and keeps scrolling. Although he originally shrugs it off, he goes back to see what it is. "Event tomorrow at 12:30", the message said. Midoriya realized it could be something about the many giant kaiju recently attacking Japan. 

The next day, he was walking to his classroom, when he sees someone in the hall who had a STORAGE uniform on. He'd not seen the actual logo, so he thought nothing of it.

The man he saw was Haruki Natsukawa, who was talking to Riku Asakura over the phone.  As the classes went on,  12:30 came closer and closer. 12:30 struck, and 1-A had sat completely still. 10 people walked into the classroom, and Mr. Aizawa starts to speak. "Due to the giant monsters attacking Japan, we decided to teach you to deal with these monsters with robots." Mr. Aizawa said. "Robots?!", the entire class says. "The 10 people up here are professionals for dealing with giant monsters." Mr. Aizawa says. " In other words,  they're Ultramen." "Ultramen?!" the entire class says. " Two of you will be paired up with one of the Ultramen." he said again. "Seats 2 & 3, you'll be paired with Daichi Oozora." Mr. Aizawa said.  Haruki Natsukawa looks over to Daichi. He looks back over to the class. "Seats 4 & 9, you'll be paired with Hiroyuki Kudo under Taiga." he said. "The next two under Hiroyuki Kudo will be seats 1 & 10 will be under Titas." he continued. "Seats 16 & 20 will be paired with Katsumi Minato." he said. " And seats 7 & 19 will be paired with Isami Minato." he continued. "Seats 8 & 17 will be paired with Gai Kurenai." he said. " Seats 11 & 12 will be paired with Sho." he continued. Haruki looked over to Sho, and then looked back at the class. "Seats 6 & 13 will be paired with Hikaru Raido.", Mr. Aizawa went on.  "The final team will be seats 5 & 15 with Leito Igaguri." Mr. Aizawa said as he put the piece of paper to his side."That leaves Fumikage Tokoyami and Izuku Midoriya on their own with their trainer.", Mr. Aizawa finished. "Mr. Tokoyami, you will be paired with Riku Asakura.", Mr. Aizawa says as Riku looks over to the class. "Hmm, quite the go-getter. His face and body tells it all.", Tokoyami thought. "Midoriya, that leaves you with Mr. Natsukawa.", Mr. Aizawa said as he steps into his sleeping bag. "Now you shall... *yawn* partner up with your corresponding trainer.", he said as he zipped up his sleeping bag and falls asleep. 

Haruki Natsukawa looks toward the classroom after he sees Mr. Aizawa fall asleep, and looks around the classroom at the students. The classroom starts to get up and walk to their trainers. Gai looks at the students and then looks to Mr. Aizawa, and grabs the piece of paper from his hand, and begins to read it. "Class, it seems that we have to leave the U.A. building to attend a different building, where the robots are located.", as the class turns their attention to Gai, the trainers look over and start to listen. "This place is where the stadium for training your skills of these robots will happen. These robots are powered on some sort of body-to-robot thing. Basically as you move your body, so does the robot.", Gai continues. "So we might as well start going, to start the training early.", Gai finishes with. As Gai starts heading out the door, Todoroki says something. "Sir, aren't you doing to explain the process of the training?", he says. Gai looks back at him, and says, "It'll be pretty simple, so you should catch on pretty fast.", Gai replies. 

The class finally makes it to the building, and they start to unpack their bags. "You guys should be here the school day, so no rushing needs to happen.", Gai says as he turns back to see the trainers and their students grouping up. Midoriya looks around for his trainer, and he bumps into Haruki while he was looking over Midoriya. The two collide and look at each other. "Hey, sir, you must be my student, right?", Haruki said as he scratched his head. Midoriya looks over to the rest of class, which were already getting ready to head to the robots. "Well, I'm pretty sure.", he says as he looks back over to Haruki. "Great!", Haruki says. "My name's Haruki! Haruki Natsukawa!", he says as he shakes Midoriya's hand. "Hello. My name's Izuzku Midoriya.", Midoriya says.