UA's Surprise Visit From Planet Zarab

As Haruki gets out of the battlefield, he notices the same shadow in the hall. He finally decides to go to the hall and check. Nothing's there. 

As the students and trainers are getting ready for tomorrow, Uraraka walks into the hall for a break. As she walks down the hall, a hand grabs her shoulder. A bumpy, cold, rough hand. She turns around, to see a Zarab alien. Before she can scream, she's knocked unconscious. As Zarab drags Uraraka's body to a closet, Zarab transforms into Uraraka. As Uraraka's locked in the closet, Zarab walks back as Uraraka.

The school day ends, and Zarab is still disguised as Uraraka. Zarab walks to the dorms as Uraraka, and when it reaches her room, it looks around. Zarab finally transforms out of Uraraka.

As night strikes, Zarab walks onto the balcony, and sneaks near Izuku's window. "Death approaches his little brat.", Zarab thinks. Zarab teleports into Izuku's room. Zarab grabs Izuku's unconscious body. Zarab teleports him and Izuku into the same closet. Both Uraraka and Izuku are unconscious. "I finally have the two students that boss specifically requested together.", Zarab thinks. 

The next day, Izuku wakes up. He looks over to see Uraraka, and he screams. Uraraka wakes up from that scream, and looks around. "Uraraka, What're we doing here?", Izuku says, still in a state of shock. "I don't know, but let's find a way out of here.", Uraraka says. "Uraraka, I think we're in a closet.", Uraraka says. "Yeah, ya think?", Izuku says. Uraraka finds the door handle, and pushes open the door. Izuku looks out the door, and sighs. 

They walk back to the dorm, and the rest of the class is still sitting around in their pajamas.  The only one close to ready is Tenya. The two start to get ready, but... something seems off with Uraraka. Although she is getting ready, she is going remarkably slow. Also, when they were in the closet, she was unnaturally calm. 

Anyways, the day starts with another training session. 1 on 1 student fights. 2 students will face each other, and a little tournament will happen in the class. Uraraka sneaks away, and while she's walking down some halls, she sees the real Uraraka running down the hall to her class. As the real Uraraka turns the corner, she sees Zarab as her. She looks at herself, and drops her books. She stares in disbelief at what she can only call herself. "Well, I guess I have no choice but to kill you.", Zarab says to Uraraka. 

Zarab dashes at Uraraka with its claws sharpening, and slashes Uraraka on the cheek. Uraraka taps Zarab, and holds her hands together, and Zarab falls to the ground. Zarab teleports behind Uraraka, and pushed her to the ground, and stepped on her arm and back. "Look, child.", Zarab says. "Are aren't going to stop me by simply fighting me.", Zarab says as he forces his foot down on her back more. Zarab puts his foot back on the ground. Uraraka gets up, and dashes at Zarab. Zarab throws out a fist, but Uraraka ducks, and shoves her shoulder into Zarab's stomach. Zarab stumbles back and looks up. He sticks out his hands, and beams of heat shoot out. Zarab stops and teleports away.