Things Escalate

Zarab stands up, and jumps at Zett. With his right arm being the only one left, Zett braces as he punches Zarab. Zarab grabbed his arm, but the force of the punch piles onto Zarab, pushing him away. 

Todoroki: Master, where are you going?

Leito: To Main Town, stay here and make sure Alien Sran doesn't escape.

Todoroki: Right, sir.

Leito begins running off. He skirts down an alleyway and books it to the Main Part of Town.

Leito: (In mind) Zero, what are we doing?

Zero: (To Leito in mind) Helping a fellow Ultraman.

Leito makes it to Main Street, and is shocked to see Zett's condition fighting Zarab. Leito pulls out the Zero Eye and transforms into Zero, and runs up to Zarab and punches him in the face. He then rushes to Zett's side.

Haruki: Zero, thank you.

Zero: No problem, just sit back for this one.

Haruki: Okay.

Zero runs at Zarab and grabs an eye-slugger and slits Zarab's chest open, and blood begins pouring out. Zarab's chest grows another layer as Zero begins to be choked by Zarab. Zero's eyes begin to lose life, then Zett runs in from behind and shoves Zarab with his body. Zarab is launched into a building, and Zero's eyes become dark, and he reverts back to Leito. Zett looks at what was Zero.

Zarab shrinks back to normal and sprints through the streets, now being lost into the city. Haruki reverts back to normal, then collapses to the ground. 

Midoriya jumps from building-to-building looking for Haruki. He then finds the destruction left behind from Zarab. He sees the destruction, and no Zarab insight, only Haruki and Leito.

Riku comes running in from where the first building was destroyed. Riku sees Haruki unconscious, and with his broken arms, Riku puts two-and-two together and thinks he'd fought something was stronger than a normal alien.

Riku looked over to his right and saw Midoriya. The police had arrived, and Riku had explained that the two were in critical condition. As Riku explained that, Midoriya jumped trough the alleyway, and started reaching for the alien.

Meanwhile, Alien Zarab hadn't stopped running. He had then ran into another alien. Alien Dada with a special specimen in his containment unit he was holding.

Zarab: Dada, I require you give the Black King specimen.

Dada: Sure, but for what reason?

Zarab:.... For master.

Dada: Well, here you go.

Dada gave Zarab the containment unit, but as Zarab began walking away, a beeping sound was heard underneath the unit. Zarab automatically knew what it was, and ripped the bomb from off the bottom, and threw it onto Dada. The bomb beeped faster, and as Dada panicked more, the bomb blew up, leaving blood everywhere and an open body filled with guts. Zarab teleported into the city, where he was again on the run.

Midoriya quickly arrived at the horrifying scene. He had seen the small piece of skin Zarab ripped off while he tore off the bomb, so he knew that Zarab was here. Riku ran to the scene, and seeing Midoriya there, he knew that they needed to team up to advance.

Midoriya looked to the area where Zarab left and Riku started running to where Zarab must've headed, and Midoriya followed with him. The two began running, and Riku sees a giant shadow kaiju stomping through the streets.

Riku: We're gonna take a small detour, Midoriya.

Midoriya: Okay.

RIku skirts down the street and bolted toward the shadow kaiju. Midoriya sees the giant beast.